Exceptional equestrian domain
736 Ch. Draper, Sutton, QC
- 4 BEDS
- 2+2 BATHS
- 42.38 ac Land
- 736 Ch. Draper, Sutton, QC
- 4 BEDS
- 2+2 BATHS
- 42.38 ac Land
- MLS® #: 11894137
- Property ID: SIRC1098543
- Property Type: Residential, House / Farm / Ranch
- Lot Size: 42.38 ac
- Year Built: 1908
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2+2
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $10,168
- School Taxes 2022: $1,263
- Listed By:
- Marie-Piers Barsalou, Johanne Meunier
Outstanding equestrian estate with unparalleled view.More than 42 acres of meadows & woodlands.Welcoming residence whose unique charm features woodburning fireplaces & master bedroom quarters.Noble,high-caliber materials.Stable with double garage and indoor arena.Pond &trails.Terrace with woodburning fireplace&in-ground pool.Idyllic surroundings.
A unique, prestigious estate spanning more than 42 acres in an absolutely splendid setting in the heart of the Eastern Townships.
A distinguished, inspiring residence with an ultra-sophisticated interior.
This lovely home features vast rooms flooded with natural light.
Its noble materials create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
In addition to one-of-a-kind architectural details, it offers high-level design and finishing.
You'll love the high ceilings, visible beams and woodwork.
A modern kitchen with a central island complete with granite counter tops and high-end appliances.
A comfortable yet refined living room, with a woodburning fireplace topped by a stone mantle, and a distinguished dining room.
Three spacious bedrooms, including a master suite with an ensuite bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
A lower level whose family room boasts a home theatre.
A double garage with epoxy flooring equipped with a mudroom that is perfectly integrated into the property.
Nestled far from view, its magnificently landscaped, breathtakingly beautiful grounds offer tranquillity and privacy.
The outdoor relaxation areas include stone terraces, one of which is covered and features a woodburning fireplace...a perfect venue for receiving friends and family.
The property also has a heated in-ground pool, tennis court, lovely pond and small stream.
A stone-and-wood, two-storey stable has pride of place.
Complete with 8 good-sized stalls, a saddlery, washing room and family room with a beautiful view on the upper floor, it also has a double garage with epoxy flooring and an indoor arena.
All of the buildings have aluminum roofs.
This exceptional estate features a magnificent woodland with close to 3 km of trails, a pond and extensive meadows.
The rare elegance of this outstanding site combines the good life, luxury and comfort in the countryside.
This dream home's enchanting décor is sure to please equestrian enthusiasts.
Located near the picturesque village of Sutton, this splendid world awaits you!
A natural, peaceful setting close to all services and less than one hour from Montréal.
Description of other buildings:
STABLE - 36" x 68'4" - 8 horseboxes SADDLERY - 14'6" x 11' WATER AND WASHING ROOM (stable) - 8'4" x 11'1" FAMILY ROOM - 23'5" x 18'11" -- view of arena FAMILY ROOM - 27' x 13'8" -- view and balcony HAYLOFT - 36'3" x 44'11" DOUBLE GARAGE - 27' x 38'7", woodburning fireplace and generator
2 HORSE SHELTERS INCLUDING:
- ENTRANCE HALL - 12'1" X 9'11" - PANTRY - 5'2" X 9'11" - SHELTER - 22'1" x 17'1"
- 3+ Fireplaces
- Basement - Finished
- Billiards Room
- Breakfast Bar
- Butlers Pantry
- Country Living
- Eat in Kitchen
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Farm / Ranch
- Farm / Ranch / Plantation
- Granite Counter
- Hardwood Floors
- Heated Floors
- Horse Facilities
- Mountain View
- Open Floor Plan
- Outdoor Pool
- Professional Grade Appliances
- Radiant Floor
- Tennis Court(s)
- Walk In Closet
- Walk-in Closet
- HallwayGround floor11' 8.4" x 13'Ceramic tiles
- Walk-In ClosetGround floor6' 2.4" x 4' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor45' 6" x 29' 1.3"Wood
- Dining roomGround floor19' 8.4" x 15' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- KitchenGround floor11' 10.8" x 19' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- OtherGround floor5' 2.4" x 4' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- HallwayGround floor19' 1.2" x 3' 1.3"Wood
- WashroomGround floor6' 7.2" x 5' 3.6"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomGround floor7' 4.8" x 5' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- StorageGround floor5' 1.3" x 8' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- Primary bedroom2nd floor29' 1.3" x 28' 9.6"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor7' 2.4" x 10' 7.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor17' 1.3" x 10' 8.4"Marble
- Bedroom2nd floor10' 1.3" x 12' 1.3"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor9' 7.2" x 12' 1.2"Marble
- Bedroom2nd floor12' 10.8" x 13' 10.8"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor11' 9.6" x 14' 1.3"Wood
- OtherBasement18' 8.4" x 10' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- Family roomBasement19' 9.6" x 14' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- WashroomBasement9' x 7' 3.6"Ceramic tiles
- OtherBasement8' 4.8" x 9' 2.4"Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
Ask Us For More Information
736 Ch. Draper, Sutton, Quebec, J0E2K0 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
Request Neighbourhood Information
Learn more about the neighbourhood and amenities around this homeRequest Now
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Distinctive features: Water access -- Pond, Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Artesian well, Water supply: Ground-level well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Alarm system, Foundation: Poured concrete, Foundation: Stone, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Other, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Hung, Roofing: Tin, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Agricultural
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, Quebec, J0E 1V0