5 rue des Étangs, Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, QC
- 4 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 5,034.29 sq.ft. Home
- 5 rue des Étangs, Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, QC
- 4 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 5,034.29 sq.ft. Home
- Property ID: SIRC1168920
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Style: Country Home
- Living Space: 5,034.29 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 276,632.38 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2017
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3+1
- Parking Spaces: 12
- Monthly Condo Fees: $292
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $5,334
- School Taxes 2023: $1,106
Extraordinary estate spanning more than 6 acres in a breathtaking setting in the Eastern Townships! Sophisticated, timeless architecture, living spaces completely open on the outdoors and incomparable view. Crystal-clear pond, trails and tennis court. A stately, inspiring home in perfect harmony with its surroundings.
For those seeking a truly unique property!
Nestled out of sight at the end of a one-way street, this impressive home is sure to charm with its pure lines and exclusive design, coupling beauty and quintessence.
With attention to the smallest detail, it is perfectly integrated into its surroundings, boasting high-calibre design and finishing.
Noble, natural materials like wood and stone create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Its many transversal windows all open onto the surrounding natural environment, proffering a view of mountainsides in Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire.
The volumes, wood floors and unique architectural details also make this magnificent residence one of a kind.
A fully equipped, chef-worthy kitchen features a vast central island and breakfast nook perfect for eating with family or a select number of friends.
A dining room ideal for receiving guests and a warm, welcoming four-season veranda with a wood-burning fireplace topped by a stone mantel.
Four bedrooms, including a master suite enveloped in a glass wall, proffering a breathtaking view of the beautiful landscape and boasting a luxury bathroom and generous walk-in.
The sunny terraces are perfect for taking a break, enjoying the view, catching the breeze and watching the sunset. They include a stone terrace, ideal for gathering around the outdoor fireplace.
The carefully designed outdoor living spaces include a pond with crystal-clear waters for bathing, pools and waterfalls creating a peaceful, revitalizing, spa-like environment.
The property is magnificently landscaped with trails, a multi-purpose, lit tennis court (soccer, volleyball) and three "Arbres en Arbres" aerial treetop courses that are certain to please.
Located in the heart of Domaine des Étangs, a private, 7-home domain preserving an ecological park spanning over 100 acres and boasting close to 10 kilometers of walking trails, this BONE Structure® site is a dream venue for a private retreat or for families who love the outdoors & privacy.
This property also features other amenities:
Private gated entrance
Wood caisson ceiling and visible beams
Tempered glass wine cellar
4 fireplaces (2 wood-burning, 2 propane)
bleached oak wood floor
High-end household appliances
Central heat pump
Savant home automation system
Fabelta & Reynears aluminum windows
Spacious storage room and mudroom
Two-car garage with epoxy flooring
Composite terrace with a glass ramp
Access to Lake Massawippi by trails
Entrance gate to the estate
The rare elegance of this exceptional estate combines art de vivre, luxury & comfortable country living.
Near Mont-Orford's ski hills as well as the national park, with its multi-use hiking trails.
Close to the village of Magog, its many restaurants, terraces, boutiques, market & Lake Memphremagog.
Downloads & Media
- 3+ Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning
- Basement - Finished
- Breakfast Bar
- Butlers Pantry
- Central Air
- Central Vacuum
- Community Living
- Eat in Kitchen
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Hardwood Floors
- Heated Floors
- Home Automation
- Lake view
- Mountain View
- Open Floor Plan
- Outdoor Living
- Privacy Fence
- Professional Grade Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Radiant Floor
- Security System
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tennis Court(s)
- Walk In Closet
- Walk Out Basement
- Walk-in Closet
- Water View
- Wine Cellar/Grotto
- HallwayGround floor10' 1.2" x 10' 8.4"Wood
- Eating AreaGround floor13' 9.6" x 19' 1.2"Wood
- KitchenGround floor19' 10.8" x 24' 1.2"Wood
- Living roomGround floor16' 9.6" x 19' 1.3"Wood
- Porch (enclosed)Ground floor14' 8.4" x 20' 1.2"Wood
- Primary bedroomGround floor25' 4.8" x 11' 7.2"Wood
- Walk-In ClosetGround floor12' 8.4" x 20' 6"Wood
- Ensuite BathroomGround floor11' 10.8" x 12' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- EntranceGround floor6' 9.6" x 7' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- WashroomGround floor5' 2.4" x 8' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomGround floor8' 7.2" x 7' 1.2"Ceramic tiles
- Family roomIn Between18' 9.6" x 17' 1.3"Wood
- BedroomIn Between11' 1.2" x 14' 8.4"Wood
- BedroomIn Between12' x 14' 8.4"Wood
- BedroomIn Between12' x 14' 6"Wood
- BathroomIn Between9' 3.6" x 9' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- BathroomIn Between9' 6" x 9' 6"Ceramic tiles
- Wine cellarIn Between7' 4.8" x 16' 4.8"Concrete
- EntranceIn Between13' 7.2" x 15' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- StorageIn Between16' x 21' 6"Concrete
- Flex RoomIn Between8' 10.8" x 16' 1.3"Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
5 rue des Étangs, Sainte-Catherine-de-Hatley, Quebec, J0B 1W0 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, Quebec, J0E 1V0