House for Sale in Saint-Denis-de-Brompton
300 Côte de l'Artiste, Saint-Denis-de-Brompton, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 4+1 BATHS
- 5,775 sq.ft. Home
- 300 Côte de l'Artiste, Saint-Denis-de-Brompton, QC
- 6 BEDS
- 4+1 BATHS
- 5,775 sq.ft. Home
- MLS® #: 13012229
- Property ID: SIRC1024171
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Living Space: 5,775 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 16,926.25 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2019
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4+1
- Parking Spaces: 10
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $9,121
- School Taxes 2022: $1,395
On the shores of LAC BROMPTON. This lakeside property's distinctive architecture perfectly balances indoor and outdoor spaces. A panoramic view of the lake and its magnificent sunsets. Impressive interior volumes and dazzling landscaping! A rare opportunity to enjoy an incomparable lifestyle!
300 Côte de l'Artiste
For those seeking the exceptional!
Located in a sought-after sector, with just over 82 ft. bordering on expansive Lac Brompton, this remarkable residence featuring unique architectural details is sure to charm you.
5775 sq. ft. of living space, divided over 3 storeys, with attention to every detail.
This home-pool-garage's balance and serenity are impressive. A veritable architectural masterpiece!
The home, with its extraordinary volumes, is bathed in light and proffers panoramic views of the lake and breathtaking sunsets.
The striking kitchen, with its two islands and a vast pantry including a sink and second refrigerator, is world-class-chef-worthy.
The dining room and open-concept living room, with a perfectly integrated wine cellar, overlook the lake.
The upper storey offers a breathtaking view of the beautiful natural surroundings, featuring a sitting room, three bedrooms, a luxurious bathroom and a laundry room.
Impressive master's quarters.
The ground floor features a spacious family room, a home gym, two bedrooms and two full bathrooms and offers easy access to the pool and outdoor living areas.
For your absolute comfort, radiant heated floors are found throughout, except in the garages.
A two-car garage is perfectly integrated into the property, in addition to an additional garage space on the lower level, ideal for storing water (and other) sports equipment.
Sunny terraces on three levels, perfect for taking a break, enjoying the view, catching the breeze and watching the sun set.
Carefully designed outdoor living spaces feature an in-ground pool, a covered hot tub and an outdoor living room for gathering around the fireplace on cool summer evenings.
Dock space for your boat and watercrafts. Access to a pier* (see listing broker for details).
Unistone front driveway.
Top-quality décor and construction, attention to every detail.
Near all services, outdoor activities and skiable slopes. Located 1.5 hours from Montréal and less than 30 minutes from Sherbrooke.
- Basement - Finished
- Bay View
- Boat Dock
- Butlers Pantry
- Central Air
- Central Vacuum
- Country Living
- Exercise Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Heated Floors
- Mountain View
- Open Floor Plan
- Open Porch
- Outdoor Living
- Outdoor Pool
- Quartz Countertops
- Radiant Floor
- Rooftop Patio
- Self-contained Suite
- Ski (Snow)
- Ski (Water)
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Walk In Closet
- Walk Out Basement
- Walk-in Closet
- Water View
- Wine Cellar/Grotto
- Wood Fence
- HallwayGround floor5' 7.2" x 21' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- WashroomGround floor3' 3.6" x 8' 4.8"Ceramic tiles
- Walk-In ClosetGround floor11' 8.4" x 12' 7.2"Ceramic tiles
- StorageGround floor7' x 11' 10.8"Ceramic tiles
- KitchenGround floor16' 6" x 25' 2.4"Ceramic tiles
- OtherGround floor11' 9.6" x 11'Ceramic tiles
- Dining roomGround floor14' 3.6" x 13'Ceramic tiles
- Living roomGround floor21' x 22' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- Primary bedroom2nd floor19' 8.4" x 13' 1.2"Wood
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor14' 1.3" x 14' 2.4"Wood
- Other2nd floor9' 6" x 22' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- Laundry room2nd floor8' x 13' 3.6"Ceramic tiles
- Den2nd floor13' 4.8" x 17' 3.6"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor11' 1.3" x 13' 1.2"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor12' 4.8" x 12' 6"Wood
- Bedroom2nd floor12' 6" x 11' 9.6"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor8' 8.4" x 15' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- Family roomOther36' 7.2" x 26' 3.6"Ceramic tiles
- BedroomOther11' 7.2" x 18' 8.4"Ceramic tiles
- OtherOther8' 2.4" x 12'Ceramic tiles
- BedroomOther11' 2.4" x 13' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- OtherOther9' 3.6" x 10' 10.8"Ceramic tiles
- OtherOther11' 8.4" x 17'Ceramic tiles
- OtherOther21' 8.4" x 27' 1.3"Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
300 Côte de l'Artiste, Saint-Denis-de-Brompton, Québec, J0B2P0 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Lake water, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Propane, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Other -- 2 garages on 2 levels, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Aluminum, Siding: Other, Siding: Wood, Siding: Concrete stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Other -- Garden level, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Other -- Sanitary pomp, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Elastomer membrane, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, Quebec, J0E 1V0