House for Sale in Eastman
11 Ch. Marguerite, Eastman, QC
- 3 BEDS
- 3 BATHS
- 215,286.82 sq.ft. Land
- 11 Ch. Marguerite, Eastman, QC
- 3 BEDS
- 3 BATHS
- 215,286.82 sq.ft. Land
- Recently Purchased
- MLS® #: 22697051
- Property ID: SIRC1367138
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Lot Size: 215,286.82 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2010
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $2,399
- School Taxes 2023: $366
Private access to Lac d'Argent! Unique property with a warm cachet located 2 minutes from the village of Eastman. Magnificent 5-acre wooded lot accommodating 2 properties and a multitude of possibilities. Possibility of a maple grove or small farmhouse! An estate to discover!
The 11 Marguerite,
ACCESS TO LAC D'ARGENT! This location is a real privilege, just 2 minutes from the village of Eastman. The 5-acre grounds are magnificent, trails, garden areas and breathtaking views of Mount Orford. This makes it an ideal place for those wishing to retreat from the city.
From the moment you arrive, you'll be immediately captivated by this picturesque estate. A long private driveway bordered by a stream will guide you to two unique properties that blend perfectly into the surrounding nature.
The properties are distinguished by their unique architecture, offering a wide range of possible uses. The main property can be adapted to suit different needs. The ground floor includes two large rooms that can be used as a workshop, ideal for a manual worker or homeowner wishing to own their own workspace.
Upstairs, the living area is oriented towards the outdoors, nature and natural light. A large 3-season screened terrace extends the summer season!
The secondary property, charming and seductive, has everything to please guests. Full kitchen, bathroom, large living room with lots of natural light and an intimate bedroom upstairs.
If you're looking for nature, water activities, hiking trails, downhill and cross-country ski resorts and leisure activities of all kinds, this property is just right for you, your family and your friends.
An enchanting site close to all services, 10 minutes from downtown Magog and close to Highway 10, exit 106.
A property to discover!
- 2 Fireplaces
- Guest House
- Hardwood Floors
- Heated Floors
- Jogging/Bike Path
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Living
- Radiant Floor
- Ski (Snow)
- Ski (Water)
- Walk In Closet
- Walk-in Closet
- Water View
- HallwayGround floor13' 10.8" x 4' 1.3"Concrete
- WorkshopGround floor31' 1.3" x 15' 4.8"Concrete
- StorageGround floor18' 3.6" x 5' 6"Wood
- BathroomGround floor8' 8.4" x 10' 3.6"Wood
- WorkshopGround floor15' 6" x 11' 1.3"Wood
- Other2nd floor13' 1.3" x 27' 1.3"Slate
- Living room2nd floor13' 1.3" x 11' 1.2"Slate
- Dining room2nd floor13' 1.3" x 15' 3.6"Slate
- Other2nd floor11' 4.8" x 14'Wood
- Other2nd floor12' x 5' 1.3"Wood
- Kitchen2nd floor15' 9.6" x 7' 6"Slate
- Bedroom2nd floor10' 7.2" x 10' 6"Slate
- Walk-In Closet2nd floor6' 1.2" x 7' 4.8"Slate
- Bathroom2nd floor6' x 5' 4.8"Slate
- Bathroom2nd floor5' 1.2" x 4' 1.2"Slate
- Bedroom2nd floor10' 7.2" x 13' 1.2"Slate
- HallwayOther8' x 4' 1.3"Wood
- KitchenOther14' 1.3" x 11'Wood
- Living roomOther19' 2.4" x 13' 2.4"Concrete
- BedroomOther11' 3.6" x 9' 4.8"Wood
- BathroomOther5' x 3'Concrete
Ask Us For More Information
11 Ch. Marguerite, Eastman, Québec, J0E1P0 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Driveway: Other -- Gravel, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Water softener, Windows: Wood, Basement foundation: Concrete slab on the ground, Hearth stove: Wood burning stove, Distinctive features: Private street, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Parking: Outdoor x 4, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Roofing: Elastomer membrane, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, Quebec, J0E 1V0