House for Sale in La Malbaie
4-6 Rue Royale-sur-Mer, La Malbaie, QC
- 3 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 1,077.47 sq.ft. Home
- 4-6 Rue Royale-sur-Mer, La Malbaie, QC
- 3 BEDS
- 3+1 BATHS
- 1,077.47 sq.ft. Home
- MLS® #: 27687413
- Property ID: SIRC1361942
- Property Type: Residential, House
- Living Space: 1,077.47 sq.ft.
- Lot Size: 103,375.52 sq.ft.
- Year Built: 2007
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3+1
- Parking Spaces: 6
- Municipal Taxes 2023: $8,679
- School Taxes 2023: $541
Exceptional site in the heart of Charlevoix. Prestigious property (2007) with a spectacular view of the river. Unique design, open-concept ground floor (kitchen, dining room, and living room), and an interior full of charm. The upper floor features 3 bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom. On the south side, numerous panoramic windows provide exceptional brightness throughout the residence. The professionally landscaped +103,000 sq ft lot offers a serene oasis. Stone terraces provide a special place to relax and admire the beauty of the river. Double garage and outdoor library. Short-term rentals allowed.
It could be possible to only purchase the residence and the lot of 49,159 sq. ft. on which it sits. In addition, the East adjacent land benefiting an access to the St. Lawrence River could be aded to the sale.
The only portion of the sale price that will be taxable (GST and QST) is for the adjacent west land of the house (Cadastral #3 560 983 - 4 rue Royale-sur-Mer). The amount may have to be determined by an accountant / tax specialist / notary.
- A magical location where you'll have front-row seats to witness unforgettable sunrises and the passage of cruise ships and cargo vessels navigating the St. Lawrence River.
- A property that stands out with its warm interior, offering all the comfort and amenities of a high-end residence.
- An open-concept ground floor with a kitchen featuring an island and ample storage space, a dining room, and a living room (with a fireplace) with access to the stone terrace that provides an all-encompassing view of the enchanting St. Lawrence River.
- Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. 2 out of the 3 bedrooms boast breathtaking river views and can both serve as master bedrooms.
- On the south side of the residence, there's a beautiful stone terrace (13 x 27 ft), a unique spot for gazing at the river or soaking in the sun.
- Additionally, there's a charming library (an exterior building separate from the residence) with abundant windows and an ambient fireplace.
- The large +103,000 sq ft lot, located on a cul-de-sac street, ensures tranquility and privacy. The landscaping is professionally done.
- For boating enthusiasts, the property is just minutes away from the Cap à l'Aigle marina, a splendid location for sailing, motorboating, or sea kayaking.
- Possibility of setting up a heliport at the front of the residence, on the river side (to be checked with the competent authorities)
Living in Charlevoix means residing in one of Quebec's most beautiful tourist regions, known for its breathtaking panoramas and the presence of the magnificent St. Lawrence River. Charlevoix offers a wealth of attractions and activities to suit every taste.
*The living area takes into consideration the library adjacent to the main residence*
Downloads & Media
- Country Living
- Ocean View
- Water View
- HallwayGround floor8' x 5'Ceramic tiles
- KitchenGround floor15' x 11' 7.2"Wood
- Dining roomGround floor15' x 13' 6"Wood
- Living roomGround floor23' x 15' 1.2"Wood
- WashroomGround floor6' x 6'Ceramic tiles
- Laundry roomGround floor6' x 5'Ceramic tiles
- OtherGround floor12' x 8' 7.2"Ceramic tiles
- Other2nd floor8' x 7' 3.6"Wood
- Primary bedroom2nd floor15' x 14' 7.2"Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor11' 7.2" x 9' 1.3"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor15' x 12'Wood
- Bathroom2nd floor13' 2.4" x 8' 7.2"Ceramic tiles
- Bedroom2nd floor15' x 12'Other
- Bathroom2nd floor10' 4.8" x 3' 7.2"Other
Ask Us For More Information
4-6 Rue Royale-sur-Mer, La Malbaie, Québec, G5A2R2 Canada
Around this property
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
- Principal and Interest 0
- Property Taxes 0
- Strata / Condo Fees 0
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4