Spacious Mid-Century bungalow located in a coveted Upper Westmount location on Summit Crescent. This sunfilled 4 bedroom residence with integrated 2 car garage was renovated top to bottom and features a beautifully landscaped private yard. Contemporary interiors ideal for families or as a condo alternative. An extra floor can also be added*
- Stunning bungalow with tremendous curb appeal on highly sought after street in upper Westmount.
- Fully renovated home from top to bottom in 2012.
- Incredible gourmet kitchen featuring center prep island, double BOSCH ovens, SUB-ZERO fridge and freezer, BOSCH induction cooktop with ZEPHYR range hood and GE wine fridge.
- Custom sliding glass wood doors seperating kitchen from den. - New bathrooms throughout including powder room. Ensuite Master bathroom has heated floors, NEPTUNE bathtub, seperate ceramic shower and double vanities.
- Brand new hardwood floors and exceptional millwork done for closets, doors, baseboards and built-ins.
- New potlights added throughout the home.
- New HVAC system installed.
- Most plumbing has been updated, as well as the electrical system.
- Garage door replaced and front door has been refurbished.
- Soffits and roof redone.
- All stone repointed on exterior of the home.
- Pool was removed from side yard and all new landscaping was done for the side yard and the perimeter around the home.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
*Seller declares that an extra floor can be added. Buyers must inquire with the city of Westmount
Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Heating oil, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Partially finished, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential