- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Superbly renovated sunny residence of exceptional proportions with high ceilings, majestic woodwork, ground floor family room off stunning open concept kitchen with a large central island, C/A, 2-car tandem garage, private garden, close to schools & all that Westmount has to offer.
- 4,161.00 ft2 / 386.56 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1910
- $10,864 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $2,268 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Tandem, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Roofing: Elastomer membrane, Zoning: Residential
Welcome to 644 Grosvenor
* Elegant living room with a gas fireplace.
* Spacious dining room for formal entertaining.
* Large family room with a "Home Office" wall.
* A vast & open chef's kitchen with quality appliances & a huge central island leads into a covered patio overlooking the tranquil & private backyard.
* A powder room completes the 1st floor.
* The second floor boasts 4 bedrooms with a master ensuite & a family bathroom. The master suite opens onto a balcony overlooking the garden.
*The basement features a large playroom, a vast laundry room with a shower, sink & plumbing ready for a shower installation, a big storage room & a 2-car tandem garage.
Heating System & A/C:
In 2009, the Heating was completely redone. A natural gas system provides heat to the basement and ground floors, supplemented by electric heaters. A secondary unit (electric) provides heat to the upstairs. Each system has an independent chiller to provide air-conditioning.
Annex: Please consult the Annex for renovations since acquisition.
Chimneys & fireplaces must be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with municipal & government regulations & insurance companies requirements.