- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Stunning stone home on one of Westmount's most sought-after street. This voluminous 6+1 bedroom residence was substantially renovated less than 10 years ago. The result is nothing short of breathtaking. Amenities include: meticulously landscaped 13,000 sq ft lot, spacious entertaining rooms, an enormous master bedroom suite, 3 car garage and more.
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- 13,607.00 ft2 / 1,264.09 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1910
- $53,149 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $11,449 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Tandem, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 4, Parking: Garage x 3, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential
- Impeccable turn of the century stone manor on prized Sydenham avenue in Mid-Westmount; - Substantially renovated by celebrated Montreal architecture & design firm; - As you enter, the grand entrance hall welcomes you and the spacious living room, elegant office, and spectacular solarium immediately catch your eye. - A gourmet kitchen with high end appliances separate the charming dinette surrounded by windows and oversized den over looking the intimate side yard. - Up the staircase, the 2nd floor boasts a double-width master bedroom with his and her walk-in closets and large ensuite bathroom, a spacious 2nd bedroom with ensuite, and topped off with a cozy mezzanine perfect for kids' TV nook or reading area. - 4 large bedrooms (2 with ensuite bathrooms) and a fourth bathroom comprise the 3rd floor. - The basement offers a guest suite/gym, large family room with high ceilings, gorgeous walk-in wine cellar, spacious laundry room, 3 car garage, and separate entrance/mudroom. - The over 13,000 sq.ft. lot also boasts an independent guest house complete with a kitchen, living space, and bathroom. -Truly a Westmount masterpiece.
- The vendor demands that the notary be Jamie Malus
- The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
- The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.