- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Half
About This Property
Superbly renovated residence in most convenient location within walking distance to Westmount's best schools and Victoria Village. This pristine 4+1 bedroom home with great curb appeal and two parking spaces underwent a massive gut-renovation in 2016. The result, with its designer finishes is nothing short of exquisite. Move right in!
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- Year Built 1909
- $10,444 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $2,190 Taxes School 2018
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Hot water, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Alarm system, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Brick, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential
- Beautiful, bright and spacious gut renovated home situated in an excellent Westmount location within walking distance to schools, parks and everything Victoria Village has to offer
- Extra spacious formal dining room with coved ceiling, custom built in china cabinet and large window with stained glass detailing
- Bright living room with wood burning fireplace
- Spectacular gourmet custom built eat in kitchen with Thermadore 6 burner gas cook top with pot faucet and Theramadore professional ventilation hood, integrated Thermadore oven and steamer, center prep island with 2 Sub Zero refrigerated drawers, undermount farmers sink, custom built bar with 2 zone wine fridge and beverage fridge, integrated Sharp microwave, Thermadore dishwasher and direct access to the rear yard;
- Back yard is perfect for summer entertaining
- Master bathroom with gorgeous master bathroom with double sinks, soaking tub and separate shower, built in vanity and heated floors
- Tall basement (7 ft ceilings) with large windows, bedroom with full bathroom, powder room, family room, laundry room and a wonderful mud room
- Crown moulding and recessed lighting throughout
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.