Absolutely fabulous 1-bdrm Loft artistically created by a designer, every need taken into account. Located at iconic Linton apartments in the downtown Golden Square Mile, walking distance to all amenities. The juxtaposition of original materials and practical elements makes this space ideal as well as pleasing. 24-7 concierge, gym, roof terrace.
Complete redesign in 2017-2018 of the space to create a truly original and inspired one-bedroom Loft using only high quality materials and creating a very beautiful and functional space with plenty of room and storage. One-of-a-kind!
- Complete demolition of walls, floor;
- Re-organization of the floor plan;
- Partial raising of the floor;
- Redesign of kitchen ;
- Insulation between the floor beams;
- Removal of asbestos in walls
- added wall insulation;
- All plumbing redone in copper as per Linton requirements;
- Integral electricity with recessed lighting, new circuit breaker panel;
- All windows replaced;
- Home automation LED lighting;
- Wall-mounted air conditioning converts to dehumidifier;
- Controlled mechanical ventilation in bathroom and laundry room;
- Carpentry and cabinetry - Kitchen cabinetry; partition built-ins, display units; integrated storage along exterior wall; sliding door for bedroom separation; wall of fitted wardrobes; - Linoleum flooring (mat black, faut concrete look and noise suppressing); - Wood flooring, distressed look, from Japan; - Kitchen sinks in composite stone;
- Appliances replaced; - Creation of combined powder and laundry room;
- Roller blinds + wood blinds;
- Picture rails in the hall and on the column at the dining room area.
The monthly fee includes: municipal tax, school tax, heating, 24-7 concierge, maintenance, administration, insurance on the building, gym, roof terrace, locker.
Other details: -The buyer must be approved by the board of directors of the Linton Apartments. -The property is held in undivided co-ownership (coop) and therefore no certificate of location is applicable. -The quoted square footage for the apartment is an approximate NET measurement. - Rentals permitted only under certain conditions and following 1-year of occupancy. - No financing. Cash purchases only. - No Welcome Tax. - MLS 10874377 (1509 Sherbrooke #17, 985 s.f.) can be combined with this property if desired.
Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Natural gas, Easy access: Mobility impaired accessible, Equipment available: Other -- Gym, Roof Terrace, 24-7 concierge, Available services: Laundry room, Equipment available: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Proximity: Other -- Shopping, Restaurants, Museums, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Restrictions/Permissions: Short-term rentals not allowed, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Other -- Soaking tub, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential