Very nice location facing the marina and the clock quay. One of the best water views in Old Montreal. Exceptional panorama. Spacious bedrooms and two indoor parking spaces. Rare and unique.
* Spectacular VIEW facing the Marina and the water. *
This part of Old Montreal is the place where natural light is at its best in both winter and summer.
Corner unit with generous windows offering an exceptional panorama, especially at night.
-Spacious and very cozy entrance hall, wardrobe with large double door.
Several improvements have been made by the current owner to the functionality and storage of the kitchen.
- In this linear kitchen, there are new Fisher and Paykel appliances (drawer, refrigerator, 2-drawer dishwasher), wine cellar. In order to make the atmosphere pleasant and its usefulness more functional, a lunch counter has been added to allow you to sit down for breakfast or in informal conviviality with the guests. Also its opening onto the living room and the dining room still allows you to admire this magical view.
- 2 balconies including one on the front offering a view of the water measuring 11.2 X 8 with access from the dining room. The second balcony is accessed through the master bedroom.
- In the master bedroom, adjacent bathroom with shower and separate bath. Beautiful walk-inn fitted out with modular. - In the second bedroom there is also a walk-in closet and a Murphy bed.
- 2 indoor parking lots registered at P2 no 33-34 storage, individual common area for restricted use located at P2 01-F. Possibility of installing a charge for an electric car.
*********** Common Air - Horizontal co-ownership - Renovated outdoor swimming pool. The swimming pool with furniture (Jardin de Ville) has been redone and where it is pleasant to sit there for relaxation and sunbathing. - The indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi and dry sauna. - Fitness room on the 15th floor with a view of the city and the mountain of Mont-Royal. Very well maintained. - Bike path, Marina, within walking distance of the CHUM, the Champs de Mars metro and near the Quartier des spectacles.
In other words, a property rarely available on the market and where all the comforts are there!
*********** The measurements of some rooms are irregular and must be verified by the buyer in accordance with his furnishings.
Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Easy access: Elevator, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Garage: Single width, Pool: Other, Pool: Indoor, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Public transport, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, View: Other, View: Water, Zoning: Residential