Outstanding turn-key home located on one of Montreal's most prized streets. Welcome to 3123 Daulac, a sundrenched 4 bdrm residence boasting the most gorgeous curb appeal. Adjacent to Westmount and Downtown, this stone home's numerous features will captivate you:renovated bright kitchen and bathrooms,elegant formal rooms,fabulous rear yard and more.
- Supremely bright detached stone residence sited on 7,500 square foot lot.
- Beautiful manicured low-maintenance manicured "zen-like" backyard with outdoor kitchen - perfect for summertime entertaining!
- The cross hall plan ground floor boasts an oversized living room and solarium in the western wing, with the dining room, kitchen and dinette on the eastern wing.
- Gourmet open concept kitchen and dinette with rear yard & terrace access.
- The second floor offers a master suite, a second bedroom, a cozy den with terrace access, and a family bathroom.
- The master suite is comprised of a spacious bedroom, a recently renovated ensuite bathroom with heated floors and double sink, and a large walk-in closet which can be reconverted into a 3rd bedroom.
- The third floor offers an in-law or teenager suite: a very spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- The basement is made up of a large family/game room, a laundry room/gym with a powder room, a beautiful walk-in wine cellar, and an abundance of storage.
- The enormous garage offers enough space for a workshop or additional storage.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
-The garage fits two small cars in tandem or one large.
-The Sellers declare that there is a slight encroachment from the neighbour's retaining wall onto their property. The encroachment varies between 13 cm. (or 5.11 inches) at the sidewalk and 5 cm (or 1.96 inches) at the top of the property where the neighbour's retaining wall intersects with the seller's retaining wall.
Driveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Single width, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 3, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential