Elegant, spacious, and incredibly bright loft with mezzanine fully furnished in Old Montreal. Its 13'5 ceilings, open concept, large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 garage space complete this one-of-a-kind condo. A stone's throw from Montreal's best restaurants & bars, services, public transportation, museums & galleries, downtown and much more.
Beautiful loft in old Montreal, a short walk from the water front, art galleries, museums, the city's best restaurants and bars, public transportation, the financial district, and so much more.
- Open concept configuration - ideal for those looking for a contemporary loft lifestyle,
- Corner unit with an abundance of large windows on southern and western sides - perfect exposure for maximum natural light,
- Over 13' ceilings,
- Beautiful master suite with walking closet and spacious ensuite bathroom with separate bathtub,
- Bonus 564 square feet!! The grand staircase leads to a mezzanine boasting a bedroom/office/den and bathroom - perfect for guests (ceiling height ranges from 5'8" and 6'2")
- Stunning woodwork with the utmost attention to detail throughout,
- Includes 1 garage spot and storage locker,
- Common rooftop terrace over looking Frères-Charon Park.
- The choice of inspector shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Single width, Distinctive features: Street corner, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential