- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
About This Property
Historic building Les Jardins D'Youville in the Old Montreal. Located at the edge of the water and the Old Port. A building that has style and character and it's considered an exceptional complex in Old Montreal.
Request More Information
- Patricia Lallier
T: 514.287.7434 x397
- Hardwood Floors
- Jogging/Bike Path
- Privacy Fence
- 70 m2 / 753.50 ft2 - Living space
- $3,312 Yearly Condo Fees
- $3,183 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $768 Taxes School 2018
Additional FeaturesCupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Easy access: Elevator, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Stone, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, View: Other, Zoning: Residential
UN LUXE ARCHITECTURÉ !
Stone building with private garden known as "LES JARDINS D'YOUVILLE"
- Formerly belonging to the Soeurs Grises, which gives it a rich history. - Gray stone exterior cladding and casement frame. - The private garden is accessible only to the resident by large gate whose access is at the edge of the street. - Not only the stone walls are impressive, the wooden beam of the ceilings (approximate height of 8 feet 8 inches) describes a decor for lovers of architecture and history.
- Commune terrace on the roof top with a panoramic view on the Old Port.
- This condominium appartment faces * South West * and all windows overlook the beautiful "green garden".
All fireplaces need to be verified by the buyer & are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements. LIVING in Old Montreal is thrilling!