About This Property
Extremely rare! Commercial space of +2,700sq.ft in the heart of downtown, a few steps from the entertainment district. Zoned in the M.7 category offering a multitude of operating options such as a restaurant, bar, grocery store, artist's studio, jewelery shop, florist and much more (see attached list). 2 garage parking spaces included!
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- 2,726 ft2 / 253.25 m2 - Living space
- Year Built 1928
- $6,588 Yearly Condo Fees
- $31,611 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $1,698 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesHeating system: Space heating baseboards, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Tandem, Type of business/Industry: Service, Distinctive features: Street corner, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Public transport, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Commercial
- Open space currently set up as a culinary space & photography studio.
- Surrounded with windows, presentation kitchen, preparation space, office/separate cloakroom, two bathrooms, independent entry, high ceilings, industrial decor.
- Easily rentable for private events.
- Amazing location near all services, the Quartier des Spectacles, shopping, museums, public transportation, and more.
- Category M.7 includes several business purposes. The list is in attachment. For more info, please contact the listing broker.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.