- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Half
About This Property
A contemporary home for a contemporary family! Ideally located between Westmount and downtown on St-Sulpice road, this open-concept renovated residence boasts endless features such as floor to ceiling windows, modern kitchen, high ceilings, 2 car integrated garage to name only a few. Steps from Mont-Royal, schools, transportation, shopping & more.
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- 5,545.00 ft2 / 515.13 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1955
- $21,915 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $4,390 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Topography: Sloped, View: City, Zoning: Residential
- Gorgeous contemporary renovated residence within ideal proximity to schools, parks and all that downtown and Westmount have to offer;
- Extra spacious, open concept, loft style living room and dining room with huge windows, cathedral ceiling, spectacular double sided "Town and Country" fireplace and wet bar with a wine fridge - perfect for entertaining!
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Thermador stainless appliances, including a 5 burner gas cooktop and built in Miele coffee machine;
- Ground floor features a grandiose floating staircase with glass railing panels, an office, a spacious den and powder room;
- Master bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower. Glass sliding doors open to a large balcony with a bright southern view;
- Basement has a large gym equipped with a powder room, a guest bedroom with a bathroom, a playroom and a laundry room;
- Spacious 2 car, double door garage with an ample amount of storage space;
- Central vacuum;
- Integrated sound system with several control outlets ;
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.