- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Stunning Downtown residence adjacent to Mount-Royal boasting supremely high-end finishes. Located in a boutique development, this immaculate condo features over 3,200 sq. ft. of living space, 2 large terraces, a gorgeous master suite, and 3 parking spaces. A truly flawless home sure to please the most discerning buyer.
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- 3,214 ft2 / 298.58 m2 - Living space
- Year Built 1914
- $18,720 Yearly Condo Fees
- $15,525 Taxes Municipal 2017
- $3,421 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesHeating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Single width, Garage: Tandem, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Parking: Garage x 3, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, View: City, Zoning: Residential
- The finishes throughout the apartment are without a doubt among the most luxurious in Montreal.
- Oversized living and dining room, perfect for entertaining, are bordered with storage camouflaged in the wall frames.
- Intimate terrace accessible by the dining room.
- Bright open concept gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, breakfast bar and dinette.
- Private guest suite with its own en-suite bathroom.
- On the upper level, the master suite comprised of a large bedroom with built-in storage, a den/office, a private terrace, His and Hers walk-in, and sumptuous bathroom with a Jacuzzi and shower/steam bath with integrated television.
- Rare 3 parking spaces. The parking spaces are configured as two side-by-side spaces plus a tandem space.
- Plenty of storage space throughout and built-in by parking spaces.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.