- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Splendid property of 3 condominiums located in one of the most popular streets of Old Montreal. Joe Beef Building listed as a historic monument. Beautiful high ceiling, original stone walls, wooden beams. View of the St. Lawrence River and the Port of Montreal. Come discover the charm and beauty of Old Montreal! Rare and unique oppurtunity!
Request More Information
- Géraldine Libraty
T: 514.933.4777 x120
- Hardwood Floors
- Intercom System
- Jogging/Bike Path
- River View
- 5,162 ft2 / 479.55 m2 - Living space
- Year Built 1840
- $11,736 Yearly Condo Fees
- $14,706 Taxes Municipal 2017
- $3,150 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesRental appliances: Other -- Fire, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Entry phone, Windows: Wood, Windows: PVC, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, View: Water, Zoning: Residential
* Declarations: - Excellent business opportunity for investor; - Possibility of selling the 3 condominiums separately; - In the front of the Port of the Old Montreal in front of the Promenade du Quai Alexandre and the Saint Lawrence River; - Attached to the Pointe à Callière Archaeological Museum; - Bright, High ceiling, large room; - Building of 5 Total Units; - Roof: 2008; - Connected to fire alarm system upgraded to city regulations: Contract with RoyalTech; - Video intercom system for both entrances. - Building was classified cultural in 2012. - Many major renovations since 2005. ; - IN THE HEART of the OLD PORT.
Close to all services, restaurants, cafes, shops, bike path, spa, highway and more.
** Condo fees include: Electricity for common areas, building insurance and Maintenance of common areas.
-*The amount of school and municipal taxes, condominium fees and area are for the 3 condominiums. - Condominium Ground Floor : 2134 Square foot; Condominium 2: 1393 Square foot; Condominium 3: 1635 Square foot.
- There is a right of pre-emption on this building. The waiver of the exercise of this right by the Government of Quebec (Ministre de la Culture) must be obtained before signing any deed of sale at the notary. - Classified cultural property, allocated a period of 30 to 60 days for the Ministry of Culture;
-* Area shown according to municipal evaluation.