SAX 3: Impeccable contemporary building located on the North side of Nuns' Island. Model Duke Ellington, sought after unit due its ergonomic features. Refined condo with its industrial loft style & Design branché : 2 bed, 2 baths with Wet equipment, 9 foot ceilings & wall to floor fenestration. This unit also offers 2 parking spaces & a cagibi.
*** Ideal for investors *** Currently leased until June 30th 2020 for $2400/month
- Garden, interior courtyard & city views
- Wall to wall fenestration allows for a beautiful view of downtown Montreal and surroundings.
- Matching floor and wooden blinds in all rooms.
- Open floor plan
- Sophisticated and well-appointed kitchen: top of the line appliances, full height cabinets, double sink, Quartz counter surfaces with breakfast area.
- Adjacent to living room is a very practical office space with a storage area
- Bedrooms are opposite each other, allowing private privacy between them
- Master bedroom includes 2 closets and its own ensuite bathroom with Wetstyle furniture, a freestanding bath and a tempered glass shower
- Secondary bathroom includes the washer and dryer area
- Janitor - Safe access, electronic chip - Fast elevators - Exclusive rebate program for SAX residents at the Nuns' Island Nautilus (gym) - Adjacent to the N.I. Tennis - Bus stop a few steps away - A few steps away from the future REM express linking N.I and downtown Montreal - High quality concrete building - Soundproofing beyond the standards
Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Entry phone, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Windows: Aluminum, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Single width, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Other -- Future train REM, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Restrictions/Permissions: Short-term rentals not allowed, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Tilt and turn, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Panoramic, View: City, Zoning: Residential