A GEM. Wonderful waterfront home & property with the most incredible water views & sunsets. Every day the waterviews will take your breath away.Large quality Anderson custom windows in the LVR and DNR. Perfect country kitchen if you love to cook. Beautiful Master bedroom:incredible view from panoramic window. Backyard photographed for magazines.
- A little GEM!
- Perfect home and property for a couple who loves the outdoors and appreciates the beauty of nature. You will be in awe every day with the sunsets, which are simply incredible.
- A home which has been maintained and improved year after year. This home and property is extremely inviting. As you enter, you have a very warm and relaxed feeling.
- Open concept taking advantage of the incredible view.
- Hallway has patio doors which open unto the waterfront backyard, pool area.
- Bathroom with an antique claw foot tub.
- Country kitchen: open concept, Bertazoni 36" propane stove/oven, soapstone counter, huge storage drawer under bay window, antique built-in cupboard, wide pine board flooring.
- Open concept Living room and Dining room you will never want to leave. Wide pine board flooring. Beautiful surround Anderson custom windows. Propane fireplace. Incredible view!
- Master bedroom: incredible view through panoramic window. Propane corner fireplace. Restoration hardware: 3 wall lamp and 2 hanging lamps. Large 'walk-in' California closet. Perfect oasis to relax. Ensuite: Rainshower, heated floor, restoration hardware cabinets and fixtures.
- Finished Basement with a second separate staircase leading to outside entrance.Access from the main floor. Bedroom. Office or dressing room. Playroom. Powder room.
- Beautiful mature perennial gardens. Artistic arbor. Entrance to back garden.
- Arbor back garden for Al Fresco dining. Gazebo. Deck. Inground heated Pool with surround fence. A backyard that has everything including a wind surfing bay!
- A retractable awning over the deck.
- Nirvana heat pump for the pool. Solar pool cover in 2 pieces.
- Indoor sump pumps in unfinished part of the basement: 2 pumps. Stairwell pumps at bottom of external stairs: 2 pumps. Outdoor 8' deep sump pit from the deck: 2 pumps.
- Automatic propane Generatek Generator.
- 2 propane tanks.
- 2015: Heat pump for the Pool.
- 2013: Roof shingles. Warranty until Aug.2023.
- 2012: Bois Franc- floor in Bedroom.
- 2011: Aluminum siding : Bedroom windows. 2019: replaced thermo guaranteed Oct. 2021.
- 2009: Upstairs bathroom.
- 2007: Aluminum seamless gutters 5" long, 1" high back.
: Soapstone countertop.
: Wood floors recycled wide pine.
: Gaz fireplace. Propane conversion.
- 2006: 7 Anderson windows with screens.
- Minutes from the new RAM TRAIN, Cap St.Jacques, Airport, Shopping, International french primary and secondary private school, excellent private and public schools, public transportation, Highways, Train etc.
- Country living in the city. Moor your boat at your home. No need to leave on holiday! You have it all at home!
- 2017-2019: The high water never touched the house physically. The water rose on the land but never touched or entered the home.
Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Driveway: Asphalt, Rental appliances: Water heater x 1, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Other -- Gererator, Equipment available: Wall-mounted heat pump, Windows: Other -- Anderson windows, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Pool: Other -- Heatpump, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Aluminum, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Fenced, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential