Spectacular & luxurious stone residence on a huge 19,250 square foot double lot with incredible curb appeal. This home, constructed in 2003, boast 4 huge bedrooms, majestic living spaces, grandiose staircase, home theater, 4 car indoor garage, 4 car driveway, double lot backyard, breathtaking pool, and much more. Perfect location for family!
- Recent stone construction.
- Double lot: possibility to build on second lot of 6,560 square feet or resell it.
- Oversized living areas without losing the warm feel and charm of a family home.
- Ground floor with a large gourmet kitchen and center prep island, dinette, den, and adjacent living room. The majestic entrance hall divides the dining room and private office.
- The second floor boasts the master suite with large custom dressing room and en-suite bathroom. 3 more bedrooms and 2 bathrooms complete the floor.
- The basement is composed of a huge family room, home theater, bedroom, laundry room and bathroom.
- Street level: driveway for 4 cars and gigantic garage for 4 cars as well as several additions of storage.
- Huge, sunny, and private yard with a spectacular heated and in-ground south-facing pool.
** Declarations **
-Municipal & School taxes and municipal assessment are the sum of the two lots.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Natural gas, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Fitted, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 4, Parking: Garage x 4, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential