Beautiful gated private property, long driveway, elegant pristine renovated home. Facing Golf Course. Nestled on large landscaped property with ponds, mature lush gardens, fenced inground pool. Garage with gated entrance from Pagé street. Another gated entrance from garden to Terrasse Pagé. Water access. Country living in the city.
If you are looking for a luxurious escape far from the ''maddening crowd'' look no further !
- Elegant Home and Property facing St-Raphael Golf course with water access from Terrasse Pagé.
- This gated property with a long driveway has panoramic views on the Golf course while maintaining privacy. Has been entirely updated throughout to a very high standard.
- The property boasts mature gardens, pool with ornamental fence, 2 waterfalls, fountains, 3 gated entrances. 2 entrances are from Terrasse Pagé.
- Private Park-Like setting.
- Beautiful spacious and bright entrance. Welcoming with many windows adorned with wide moldings, beamed ceiling and marble floor. Stairs to Basement.
- You are immediately welcomed to a bright sun drenched open concept .
- Beautiful open concept Living room and Dining room, stone fireplace with slow combustion insert, moldings and handsome adorned columns. Wood floors. An abundance of windows with VIEWS!
- Bright renovated chef's Kitchen with french doors leading to backyard. Marble floors. Marble counter tops, ample storage. Island with Butcher Block. Large double sink in fireclay. Eat-in Dinette.
- Renovated Powder room, door to Laundry room.
- Wood staircase leads to open mezzanine / sitting area.
- Bright spacious Master suite: beautiful Ensuite with shower. Walk-in closet.
- Two other bright well-proportioned bedrooms.
- Renovated Family bathroom with separate bath & glassed-in shower.
- Basement: Office with outdoor access to Garden. Large unfinished storage area.
- Kitchen: 2007
- Bathrooms on second level: 2011
- Bathroom on first level: 2005
- Wood floors: 2005
- Furnace: approx.12 years old
- If you are looking for tranquility, you must visit this home and property. Children can play on Terrasse Pagé, a quiet cul-de-sac, with 2 separate gates leading to the street.
- Separate Garage. You can park 3 small cars in tandem.
- An Oasis waiting to be discovered and loved. Walk down Terrasse Pagé to the WATER ACCESS.
Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Bi-energy, Heating energy: Heating oil, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Hearth stove: Wood burning stove, Garage: Other -- Tandem. 3 places for small cars, Garage: Detached, Distinctive features: Other -- Facing Golf Course, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Low (less than 6 feet), Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Partially finished, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Other -- Cement tiles, Topography: Sloped, View: Other -- View of Golf Course, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential