Luxury condo located in the Les Jardins de l'église building. Features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a beautifully updated kitchen, open-plan living space and 12-foot ceilings. Large windows and stained glass with tons of historical cachet. Vast rooms with plenty of natural light. Ideally located close to services. Parking garage.
- Several rooms were renovated while maintaining the building's unique historical cachet. This 1910 church was converted into a 24-unit condo building in 1985. The facade was preserved and features beautiful arched windows.
- Walking distance to Mont-Royal Park, as well as Place-des-Arts and Sherbrooke metro stations.
- Steps away from La Cité, which offers various facilities: grocery stores, liquor store, pharmacies, gym, restaurants, cafes and numerous stores.
- Contemporary unit offering lots of natural light, oak floors and high ceilings, as well as beautiful woodwork.
- Open-plan living space includes kitchen, dining room and living room, offering natural light and lots of elegance.
Parking space #18 Storage space #102
Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Hearth stove: Other -- Ethanol fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Single width, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential