Stunning custom-built home located perfectly on a quiet corner lot backing onto the forest. Exceptionally large double lot offering 20,543 sq ft of land. Quality build with high-end finishings, great layout, high ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, main floor office, renovated kitchen and spacious rooms. Beautiful landscaping and private backyard with in-ground pool, impeccable large pavé uni terrace, lounge area and pergola, perfect for entertaining. Peaceful surroundings close to all amenities and transportation. Ideal family home!
This beautiful custom-built home offers:
- 9 ft ceilings on the main floor - 8 ft ceilings on the second floor - 8.4 ft ceilings in the basement - Red oak mat finish wood floors on both the 1st and 2nd floor - Cherry wood floors in the basement - Spacious vestibule entrance with porcelain tiles and a closet - Living room with 4 large arched windows, gas fireplace and new sliding doors giving access into the backyard - Dinette adjacent to the kitchen and backyard access. Custom built in shelves - Renovated kitchen, large island, eat in area for 3, wood cabinets, quartz countertops and a lot of cupboard space - Spacious and bright dining room with gas fireplace - Lovely powder room - Laundry room with Acacia wood countertops - Mud room area off of the garage - Office with a large bay window
- Beautiful panel wainscotting leading to the second storey - Large Master bedroom, walk-in closets and ensuite bathroom with a glass shower, soaker tub, concrete countertops and heated floors. - 3 other bedrooms and a lot of natural light. - Bathroom with glass shower, granite countertops, tub and heated floors.
- Ambient stair lighting leading into the basement - Spacious family room with built in shelving unit - All the plumbing is installed for a basement bathroom - Bedroom - Gym - Large mudroom with porcelain heated floors, built in shelving and garage access - A lot of storage space
- Beautifully landscaped - Irrigation system - Large pavé uni terrace - Pergola - In ground water pool (salt water) - Fully fenced
- Forced air ( 3 zones ) - Heated double garage with access into the basement - Exterior door replaced with bois bourassa march 2021 - Patio door replaced November 2020 - 1st and 2nd floors replaced in 2020 - Kitchen renovated in 2020 - Attic was re insulated in 2022 - Roof warranty
** A new certificate of location has been ordered and will be ready mid July.
165 Rue Houde, Kirkland, Québec, H9J4A9 Canada
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
Driveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Other -- lacquered wood, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Bi-energy, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Heating oil, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Other -- Alarm system not connected, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: Other -- Very private, backing onto a forest, Pool: Other -- Liner, salt water, Pool: Heated, Pool: Indoor, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Siding: Concrete stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Whirlpool bath-tub, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
620, boul. St-Jean, Suite 202
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 3K2