Ideally located on-island suburb on the island of Montreal. Perfect location to raise a family in this 4+2 bedroom, 4+1 bathroom large property with finished basement and huge private backyard. Minutes from Downtown Montreal, Dorval airport, Great schools and shopping. Awaits your inspiration and personal touch for you to call it Home !
- Sought after location. Bright, spacious 4-bedroom home in the desirable neighbourhood of Dorval South/West.
- Private corner lot surrounded by mature cedar hedges for total intimacy.
- Potential for the Ideal Home in Ideal area.
- Awaits your inspiration and personal touch for you to call it Home ! Great bones and canvas to get creative!
** MAIN LEVEL:
- Spacious Vestibule with french doors open to a large hall.
- Large Hall leading to Family room or Living room.
- Sun drenched Living room with tall window, partial cathedral ceiling and adjoining dining room.
- Comfortable inviting spacious Family room with marble fireplace and many windows. Patio door to balcony and garden.
** SECOND LEVEL:
- Upstairs from the main level are 4 spacious bright Bedrooms. 2 of the Bedrooms have an Ensuite. Plus the 3rd Bathroom.
- Spacious bright Primary Bedroom with patio doors to the balcony. Bright spacious Ensuite.
** BASEMENT LEVEL:
- Large bright Playroom with fireplace. A wonderful open space to relax or play. Wet bar area plus
- 2 Bedrooms and a bathroom.
- This home is perfect for entertaining and a large family. Very spacious and bathed in natural light, multiple living areas, wood fireplaces and custom built-in wet bar in the basement.
- Parquetry Wood floors.
- Private backyard is an excellent size and ideal for entertaining or to enjoy your family.
- Located close to all amenities and activities for the whole family.
- Many excellent schools, public or private, in the area.
- Easy access to highways 40 & 20 and located 5 minutes from Trudeau Airport & 15 minutes from Montreal. Close to the community center, shopping, Yacht club and amenities.
- YOU can make your **There's no place like home** !!
965 Ch. du Bord-du-Lac-Lakeshore, Dorval, Québec, H9S2C8 Canada
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Sauna, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood burning stove, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: Street corner, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
620, boul. St-Jean, Suite 202
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 3K2