- 1,707 ft2 / 158.58 m2 - Living space
- Year Built 1990
- $2,400 Yearly Condo Fees
- $5,021 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $800 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesHeating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Tandem, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential
- Beautiful home on two floors located on a peaceful family-friendly street.
- Proximity to schools, parks, highways, and services.
- 2+1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Spacious open-concept living room with fireplace and dining room with beautiful wooden floor finish.
- Open-style kitchen with breakfast counter.
- Master bedroom includes a walk in closet and a large en-suite with Jacuzzi style bathtub and separate shower.
- Bright finished basement with a large family room, a full bathroom and a bedroom with access to the terrace.
- Integrated 2 car tandem garage with an ample amount of storage space.
- Great family house!
- The monthly condo fees include building insurance, snow removal, and landscaping
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.