Elegant upper duplex, 3 + 1 bedrooms, located in the heart of Monkland Village. Impeccable maintenance over the years and offering large open rooms, this spacious & bright condo is perfect for family life. Bordered by sumptuous mature trees, its 9-foot ceilings, column moldings & two terraces will charm you.
Undivided condo unit includes:
- 112 square meters upstairs * (1205 S.F) - 26,1 square meters in the basement *
- measurements to be validated with a new certificate of location, these measurements from 2001 CL.
- New certificate of location available April 7th.
- Hardwood floors - Large fireplace in brick finish - Detailed column moldings - Practical wardrobe and pantry - Huge room in the basement that can be used as storage or can be finished to provide even more space for occupants - Ceramic bathroom - Large airy living room facing West - 3 bedrooms with wardrobes and boudoir - Master bedroom with Walk-In and wardrobe with shelves - Kitchen with central island and double sink open to rear terrace - Functional dinette - Dresser integrated into the dining room giving an undeniable cachet - Large entrance wardrobe - Large rear terrace in treated wood that can easily be covered, nature view - Front terrace facing West - Central vaccum - Alarm system - 9 foot ceilings
- Roof redone 2020 Mandatory financing with Desjardins, 20% down payment.
A new certificate of location will be available on April 7, 2021.
*** Fireplaces are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies. ***
Rental appliances: Water heater x 1, $11, Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: PVC, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Proximity: Other -- A few steps from Monkland village, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Brick, Basement: 6 feet and over, Parking: Vignette x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Other, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential