Contemporary residence located on a superb 5.48-acre lot bordered by private trails on 100 acres. Omnipresent windows, noble materials, radiant floors, high ceilings, 3 season terrace, wood fireplace. Impeccable design & finish. Landscape integrated with nature, streams & rock cape. The perfect harmony in nature !
181 ch. des Montagnes Vertes, Sutton;
Modern residence backing onto the Montagnes-Vertes Nature Reserve, located in a natural corridor connecting the Sutton Mountains to the Green Mountains of Vermont.
This sumptuous property offers private access right at the back with more than 100 acres of private hiking trails & private custom ski trails accessible only for the 11 lots forming Ass. owners of the Green Mountains.
From all the main rooms, multiple windows invite you to enjoy nature or the view towards the mountains
The common living areas are located on the upper floor & each of them has its own particularity;
- Impressive kitchen with balcony offering a clear view of the mountains: Thermador appliances, large quartz countertop, lunch area, multiple sleek mat cabinets accented with walnut that brings a warm touch
- Several interesting & well thought out additions to make meal preparation enjoyable including: stove with warming drawer, 5-ring cooking plate & more
- Welcoming dining room opening onto the outdoor terrace. This comfortable room is adjacent to the 3-season, ash screened terrace with red cedar beams
- Slow combustion wood fireplace will warm you in the living room for the winter season
- White oak wood floor with 3 installation sizes for a refined design
- At the same level, you will find the master's quarter equipped with a furnished walk-in closet
- A full bathroom is adjacent to the master suite, this one designed to create a spa-like atmosphere, ready for relaxation
The 1st level (Rez de Jardin) offers many possibilities for extended families with 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, a laundry area with storage & an ultra refined "mud room" style cloakroom, practical for your daily activities
The amazing extras !
- Unique construction in harmony with nature - Remarkable architectural quality - House finish in stained white cedar - Fiberglass nets - Superior quality insulation (rock wool & cellulose) - 400 amp electrical input (underground) - Front & rear terraces in roasted ash - Integrated outside shed 22,2 x 14,5 - LED lighting - Radiant polished concrete floor - Suspension staircase: white oak & stainless steel - Radiant floors in Rez-de-Jardin & in the garage - Flawless general maintenance - Living area is approximately 2328 S.F.
Watch the sunrise & sunset from different areas of this spectacular residence: from the kitchen balcony, the porch or at your outdoor fire pit.
Beautifully landscaped lot with several beautiful perennials & a long winding driveway that leads you to your integrated radiant heated garage.
** The fireplace and chimney are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations and the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
Driveway: Double width or more, Cupboard: Other, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Water softener, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: Aluminum, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Garage: Single width, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Proximity: Other -- 8 minutes from the village of Sutton, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Wood, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Parking: Outdoor x 4, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Other -- Ecoflo, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Tilt and turn, Roofing: Elastomer membrane, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential