Once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire this 245 acre compound with possibility of any agricultural activity.
Right now: renowned horse breeding operation with world class equestrian facilities including 60 stalls, 70 x 30m indoor arena with viewing lounge, 4 outdoor sand rings, cross-country course, 96 summer stalls & numerous grass paddocks.
DISTINCTIVE PROPERTY FEATURES:
- Area: +/- 300 arpents or +/- 245 acres or +/- 100 ha.
- 1/3 wooded with sugar shack, 5500 taps (rented $ 5000 per year)
- 1/3 currently cultivable in hay and pasture for horses.
- 1/3 fallow land, paths, infrastructure aso. (20 ha of fallow land which can be cultivated).
- NO PESTICIDE FOR OVER 10 YEARS !!!!! The procedures for organic certification will be started in spring 2020.
- Indoor arena: 70m X 30m
- 60 boxes with automatic waterers, direct access to the indoor arena
- tack stall and shower for horses
- quarantine stable with 6 boxes
- Club house-apartment with a view of the arena; full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry room
- 2nd club house with kitchenette and bathroom
- collection room for stallions with `` dummy`` and rubber mats; kitchen / laboratory and box-stall for mare.
-tack-room with individual lockers, laundry room and powder room.
4 outdoor sand riding rings:
100 X 75m
90 X 45m
80 X 40m
60 X 20m
-2 Summer barns for equestrian events: 96 box-stalls.
- Several judging cabanas; tower for the announcer
- cross-country competition track with artificial lake.
- 2 houses with 3 bedrooms
- farm buildings, sheds and garages
- 2 entrances/driveways to access the property
- no direct neighbors, very private location
- agricultural zoning; endless possibilities
Building: Other -- Indoor arena, Building: Stable, Building: Garage, Building: Barn, Building: Hangar, Building: Shed, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Exploitation: Exploited, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Foundation: Wood, Basement foundation: Concrete slab on the ground, Foundation: Stone, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Aluminum, Siding: Cedar shingles, Siding: Wood, Siding: Vinyl, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: No basement, Basement: Crawl Space, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Exploitation: General, Exploitation: Maple forest, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Hung, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Roofing: Tin, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Agricultural