Magnificent family home built in 2013 by the renowned contractor Habitation Robert .
The property is located in one of the nicest areas of St-Lazare on a serene and private 80409 sqf corner lot surrounded by mature trees.
- Hardwood floors on 2 levels
- Open concept living spaces leading to 456sqf outdoor deck perfect for entertaining.
- Chef’s kitchen with quartz counter-tops, large center island and stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful living room with cathedral ceiling and an eye-catching wood fireplace
- Separate office and a 3-season solarium overlooking the horse paddocks
- 3 large bedrooms on the second floor with walk-in closets; the master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom featuring a ceramic shower, double sinks and a bath tub with a view on the forest.
- The totally finished basement offers enough space for TV and game nights; it also has a separate bedroom, bathroom with shower and even a Yoga/Gym room.
- The integrated heated 2-car garage can be accessed by the second property entrance.
- Besides the 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, the home has also a separate powder-room and a well appointed laundry room.
- 2 - horse barn 248sqf
- Wood fenced paddocks
- Direct access to equestrian trails
- Fairy lights in the backyard for evening entertaining
- Garden shed 120sqf
- Mature trees for privacy and shade for your horses
PAVED ROAD (rue Chevauchée)
CLOSE TO ALL SERVICES:
quick access to the Highway, minutes away from downtown Saint-Lazare, Rigaud, Hudson and Vaudreuil.
Near shopping centers, best private and public schools, marina, skiing, equestrian and pedestrian trails.
Family Living at it’s best!
Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Thermoplastic, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Street corner, Proximity: Other -- horse riding trails, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Other -- Canexel, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Hung, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential