This stunning property, nestled along the Richelieu River, features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and numerous windows, offering a panoramic view of the River and plenty of natural light. Located on a 21,896-sq. ft. property, this home exudes charm and elegance. It has a unique architecture and was built with special attention to detail.
- Contemporary home located in a quiet and intimate sector.
- Forested area, perfect for nature lovers.
- Access to a navigable river, with the possibility of installing a dock for boats and other nautical equipment.
- Large heated garage on 2 levels, with plenty of storage space.
- Lots of natural light and abundant fenestration.
- Open-plan living space including living room, dining room and kitchen.
- The ground floor features a beautiful bathroom, a staircase with a glass banister and 9-foot ceilings.
- Upper level features a beautiful, open-plan master bedroom with a cathedral ceiling, bathroom with glass shower and water views, office space with glass banister and second bedroom.
- Remarkable glass floors on the upper level, open floor plan and quality finishing.
- Large family room and 2 storage rooms on the basement level.
- The plan was approved by a flood engineer (piles foundation with membrane) and the property is flood-proof (3 outdoor pumps and 2 indoor pumps).
Distinctive features: Water access -- River, Distinctive features: Water front -- River, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Not Paved, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Propane, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Distinctive features: Private street, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Partially finished, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: BIONEST system, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Crank handle, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Agricultural, Zoning: Residential