Absolutely turn-key Tudor home nestled in the privacy of a 14-acre estate in prestigious Mountain Ranch.
Completely renovated in the last year, it features a stunning high-ceiling living room, brand new gourmet kitchen and custom bathrooms, 4 large bedrooms on the same level and quality finishes throughout.
Unique offering on the market.
This beautiful Tudor-style home has been completely updated in the past year:
- New heating and cooling system (electric furnace, heat pump, and air exchanger)
- New hot water tank, water pressure tank, plumbing lines and fixtures
- Sprayfoam insulation of outside walls (basement, 1st and 2nd floor, garage)
- Replacement of all blown insulation in the attic
- New energy-efficient windows throughout, as well as all doors (front and back, patios and garage)
- New roof (main section is shingles, accent sections are metal roofs with no exposed screws)
- Brick chimney was torn down and rebuilt to match the original design
- New one-piece fiberglass balcony off the master suite with aluminium railing
- Back deck in pressure-treated wood with slate fire-patio
- Recessed lighting and all new LED fixtures
- Hardwood floors throughout and ceramic tiles in bathrooms
- Travertine stone in front entry and powder room
- Custom kitchen with quartz countertops, white lacquered cabinets with loads of storage, new stainless steel appliances including 48" gas range, marble backsplash
- Custom bathroom vanities with quartz countertops, heated floor in master bath
- Large master suite with boudoir (that can also be used as an office, dressing room, or even nursery), full bathroom with standalone shower, walk-in closet, and access to private balcony
- Integrated double car garage with work sink, in addition to a third garage for garden tools, tractors, and other toys
The outdoor space is just as remarkable as the home. The extremely large lot size (over 14 acres) allows for complete privacy and unlimited options. Nature hikes in your private wooded trails, winding creek, mushroom picking, and even home-made maple syrup!
All while being only 5 minutes away from the town commodities and quick access to the highway with no trafic worries. Family-friendly neighborhood close to services, the best schools, and recreation activites.
Landscaping: Patio, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Wood, Siding: Stone, Siding: Stucco, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Parking: Outdoor x 12, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Roofing: Tin, Zoning: Residential