Welcome to 37 Simeone-de-Beauvoir - An impressive custom-built, all brick haven perched on over 21,000 sq. ft of land with an intergenerational feature. Enjoy the opulence of its surroundings & its deeded waterfront access. Quality finishings with lavish & large living areas complete this turn-key property. Plenty of possibilities awaits!
Located on a quiet street with views of the St-Lawrence River, revel in its surroundings & its location - secluded, yet in proximity to services & many seasonal activities nearby. Only 30 min. from Montreal airport & new hospital to be built.
Built in 2010, this home was built with both family & work in mind - with the convenience of a separate accommodation for a home business, nanny's quarters or family members looking for independence.
MAIN HOME FEATURES:
- Kitchen with high-end appliances, gas stove w/ electric self-cleaning oven with a second built-in oven, eat-in island & double sinks
- Quartz & granite countertops throughout
- Open-concept living/dining space that opens to the kitchen, which makes for great gatherings (seating up to 20+ people)
- Access to the backyard
- Spacious master bedroom with a deluxe en-suite bathroom
- The en-suite bathroom includes his/hers sinks, separate tub, walk-in shower, vanity station, enclosed toilet area and entrance to a well-appointed walk-in closet with plenty of storage
- Laundry room on the main floor
- Entrance to the basement and to an intergenerational portion
- 2-car garage w/ very high ceilings (possibility of holding car lifts if required)
- Separate entrance from the side of the home
- Fully equipped kitchen w/ access to the backyard
- Living room, spacious bedroom & full bath
- Own entrance to the basement (laundry room)
- Access to a 2nd story family room, allowing access to the main home
- 2nd storey family room includes: full bath w/ soaker tub & walk-in shower
- A designated room that can be used as a closet, storage space or hobby room
Covered backyard seating area, garden, 5 zone sprinkler system & vast wooded landscaping. A few minutes away from Quinn Farm, Verger Labonte, leisure camp, parks, equestrian center & more!
City living in a country setting!
- Possibility of a secluded home office, secondary home or AIRBNB (to be verified with city limitations)
Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Landscaping: Patio, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Other -- Room for lift, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: Other -- Deeded water access, Distinctive features: Intergeneration, Proximity: Other -- Parks, Seasonal activities, Quinn Farm, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: University, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Other -- Water closet, soaker tubs, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: Unfinished, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, View: Water, Zoning: Residential