Enter this unique property by a long driveway leading to the grand executive custom waterfront home on 5,638.6 s.m of prime real estate in Laval-sur-le-Lac where the vibe is luxurious, affluent & suburban,in a very tranquil environment. Breathtaking water views from most rooms.Complete with 6 bright spacious bedrooms,3+1 baths, kitchen + dinette, hardwood floors,3 car tandem garage.Walk-out from basement. Beautiful parklike grounds with mature landscaping. Perfect family home for an active family wanting outdoor summer & winter activities or simply enjoying the tranquil setting. Close to the yacht club,curling club,golf course,REM train etc
- House NOT touched by water- 2017 & 2019.
- Spacious Grand Executive WATERFRONT Home.
- Nature sets stage for beautiful living! Undeniable chemistry!
- This bespoke residence is in perfect harmony with its Waterfront site. Laval-sur-le-Lac... an area of prestige & beauty is not just a way of life... But Living !
- With it's vast umbrella of mature trees, it's famous golf course & club, it's yachting club and fully protected anchorage basin which opens unto Lake of Two Mountains, it's curling club, it's full park & playground facilities for both summer & winter sports, it's fully manned police & fire department & other public services such as water filtration plant and....
- Sitting on 5,638.6 s.m of prime land offering breathtaking water views in some of the most tranquil environments. Complete with 6 bedrooms, 3+1 baths, kitchen with dinette, hardwood floors, 3 car tandem garage and much more.
- The tone is set immediately, by the avenue which leads to this peaceful retreat.
- Attractive Hall entrance opens to an elegant custom Wrought-iron circular staircase setting a glamorous scene upon entering.
- This home exudes grandeur with it's vast rooms with large windows, most of the rooms were designed to take advantage of the phenomenal views.
- Bright, spacious luxurious Primary suite with multiple windows, overlooking the WATER. Spacious walk-in cedar closet, ensuite.
- 6 well-sized Bedrooms. 3 bathrooms.
- Walk-out basement to the waterfront with magnificent views.
- This property offers privacy, serenity, water views & exceptional living. This is a true luxury waterfront estate.
- Perfect home for an owner who desires space & privacy, loves water & nature and truly understands how a beautiful home surrounded by nature with water views can transform your life.
- Laval-sur-le-Lac is a great and quiet place to raise a family and enjoy the lay of your own land. You can also enjoy a few rounds of golf on one of Canada's best terrains,Laval-sur-le-Lac Golf Club, the Yacht Club Laval-sur-le Lac, the Laval-sur-le-Lac Curling Club, PARC des Chênes, the community center. the REM TRAIN.
- Area residents have access to a ferry to the neighbouring Île-Bizard.
Please kindly note that certain pictures were virtually staged.
Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Hot water, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Heating oil, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Other -- Marble dust, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Other -- Partially above ground, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 12, Parking: Garage x 3, Sewage system: Septic tank, Window type: Hung, Roofing: Other -- Terra cotta, Roofing: Asphalt and gravel, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
620, boul. St-Jean, Suite 202
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 3K2