3434 Rue des Castors
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Embraced and nurture your own little section of wilderness, right in your own backyard. Gorgeous stone family home, 4 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor with 2 full baths, renovated kitchen, separate dinning area and large family room on main floor, finished basement and spectacular private backyard with a beautiful forest and awesome outdoor terrace.
Request More Information
- Jennifer Vienneau
- Air Conditioning
- Basement - Finished
- Central Air
- Central Vacuum
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Hardwood Floors
- Intercom System
- Media Room/Theater
- Outdoor Living
- Walk In Closet
- 275 m2 / 2,960.17 ft2 - Living space
- 11,062.00 ft2 / 1,027.66 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1997
- 4 Parking Spaces
- $6,176 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $1,623 Taxes School 2018
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Entry phone, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Wood, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Proximity: Other -- restaurants, shopping, pharmacy, banks, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Jacuzzi bath-tub, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Zoning: Residential
Ideally located .5km to 2km to all services .5 - 2 km to all services: Grocery store, depanner, schools, recreation, park, public transit.
And inbetween highway 15 and 13.
- Decorative fountain at the front.
- Mature trees & beautiful landscaping.
- 2 fiberglass balconies (no maintenance)
- 2 spots lighting the 2 facades of the house.
- Outdoor fireplace.
- Retractable awning on 1 of the balcony.
- 2 composite balconies
- Stone fireplace.
- Built-in cabinet for more storage.
- Built in Neons as ceiling lamp.
- Garbage cabinet is very large size.
- Cabinet with broom.
- Sink garburator.
- Sliding shelves in the pantry.
- Intercom in all rooms of the house.
- ConvectAir heating.
- All in wood with shelves and drawers.
Office / Bedroom:
- Built-in furniture for self-employed or as bedroom furniture.
- Large storage space.
- Cedar wardrobe.
- ROOF 2013.
- THERMOPOMPE 2012.
- ELECTRIC GARAGE DOOR OPENER 2013 - SPRING SYSTEM (TORSION) 2010.
- CENTRAL VACUUM ENGINE 2013.
- NEW BEDROOM 2009.
- RENOVATION OF THE KITCHEN 2010.
- RENOVATION BOUDOIR 2013.
- EXTERIOR TERRACE 2014.
- OUTDOOR GUTTER 2012.
- GLASS THERMO of both patio doors 2016.