Unique navigable waterfront. Peaceful and quiet neighborhood of Laval. Possibility to have your boat at home and navigate the Rivière-des-Milles-Îles. Superb property with large windows for a magnificent view of the river. 4 seasons heated solarium for moments of relaxation. Heated inground pool, spa and outdoor kitchen.
Welcome to 8245 Bourdaloue,
A unique property in a peaceful neighborhood of Laval.
Located on a large land (over 25,000 square feet), this high-end property will meet the needs of your family.
- Spacious open plan rooms.
- The high ceilings combined with the oversized windows add even more splendor to the property.
- The living room benefits from floor to ceiling windows allowing a magnificent view of the water.
- Wooden staircase bypassed by a ramp with wrought iron inserts.
- 4 seasons solarium on heated ceramic floor with view of the river.
- Dining room set back and adjacent to the kitchen, ideal for entertaining relatives and friends.
- Huge cleverly designed kitchen: wood cabinets, large counter surfaces, dining area, backsplash, hob, plenty of storage, recessed light fixtures, double sink
- Equally charming bathroom with 2 wooden vanities with sink and a podium bath.
- Masters' quarter: large bedroom, adjoining boudoir and a private bathroom.
- The secondary bedrooms are of generous dimensions and like all the other rooms, on wood floors. One of them is equipped with a large walk-in.
- The secondary bathroom has a separate shower
- The basement will allow you to arrange it according to your needs.
FACTS TO NOTE:
- Fireplace in the living room - Cathedral ceiling - Intimate backyard - Bright living spaces - Quality of construction - Maintenance well done through the years - 120 feet of land directly on the river - Impeccable landscaping - Size of the land, very rare!
Distinctive features: Water front -- River, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Equipment available: Wall-mounted heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Siding: Aggregate, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Unfinished, Parking: Outdoor x 5, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, Zoning: Residential