Incredible 57-acre estate on the majestic lac Laurier. Sited in the exclusive Territoire des Lacs. Beautiful home, kept in impeccable condition, offering a luxurious master bedroom suite, gourmet kitchen, office, gym, dedicated guest section, 10’ ceilings, abundant fenestration, 2 fireplaces and more. In the heart of nature, absolute tranquility assured. 70mins from Montreal.
The Territoire des Lacs is a prestigious gated community (2 access points) with 8 lakes, covering approximately 5,200 acres of land, 2,500 of which are common areas.
- 57-acre private lot is sited at the end of the road, ensuring absolute privacy.
- The lot is a first choice lot offering 2035ft of shoreline of lake and river frontage
- Nature lovers will enjoy an abundance of wildlife including: moose, deer, fox, rabbit, wolf, bears, wild turkeys, birds of prey and more.
- 6-camera system, distance controlled.
- In addition to the double garage, there is a single garage (16x16) and a large storage shed (20x14) both of which offer additional storage mezzanines.
- Low maintenance exterior landscaping.
- The lot can be subdivided with a minimum of 5 acres.
- The Domain has general guidelines to ensure tranquility and to respect and protect the surrounding natural environment.
- The Territoire has a caretaker that provides daily patrolled surveillance of the domain and its properties. There are security cameras at both gated entrances.
- Beautifully designed, high-end home constructed using quality materials and has been impeccably maintained since construction.
- 10’ ceilings on main floor.
- Luxurious master-bedroom suite (on main floor) with balcony, his & her closets, stunning ensuite bathroom with heated flooring, therapeutic bath, double vanity and shower with multi-jets and rain shower.
- Gourmet kitchen with heated flooring, center island, maple cabinetry, stainless appliances, large pantry and offers a beautiful veranda with unique Extenzo ceilings.
- 2nd level offers 2 private bedrooms.
- Large home office.
- Home gym offering with an adjacent room boasting a Pure Elements sauna and access to the exterior spa (in veranda).
- Vast garden level offers a spacious, bright family room with gas fireplace.
- Wine cellar with 766 bottle capacity.
- Generator (Generac 14 kw).
- Integrated sound system (interior and exterior) with independent controls.
- Plenty of storage closets including a large cedar closet.
The buyer must pay an association an entrance fee equivalent to the transfer tax charged by the municipality on the land value only.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
2237 Chemin du Village
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, J8E 1E9