- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
*** TURNKEY ***: Spacious contemporary property that has undergone significant improvements over time; 3 bedrooms, large bright rooms, large windows, huge 3-season solarium, basement with independant entrance currently used as a day care center *** 3 GARAGES DAYCARE OR PROFESSIONAL AT HOME ***
Request More Information
- Nadia Maltais
T: 514.287.7434 x133
- 32,401.51 ft2 / 3,010.10 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 2008
- $3,698 Taxes Municipal 2018
- $1,394 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Polyester, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Other, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Street corner, Distinctive features: Intergeneration, Siding: Concrete stone, Siding: Vinyl, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 8, Sewage system: BIONEST system, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Irreproachable construction! Intimate domain just minutes from St-Jerome.
- Entrance hall closed on slate floor
- Dining room open to the kitchen; crowned with windows, ethanol fireplace covered of a beautiful coat with marble inserts, wood slatted walls and beautiful ceiling boxes.
- Dream Kitchen: cabinets up to the ceiling, lots of storage space, large counter surfaces serving as a lunch counter, top-of-the-range gas stove, backsplash.
- Very bright living room: access to the terrace and a 3 seasons solarium.
- The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and the master bedroom has a walk-in closet. In addition, an open office space can be easily converted into a bedroom (patio door with private balcony).
- The boudoir on the 2nd floor can accommodate an additional bedroom.
- Bathroom with freestanding bath and independent glass shower.
- The fully finished basement currently used as a daycare space offers you several possibilities; kitchenette, vanity with sink and dining area, powder room, large games room and a bedroom.
This space could be suitable for the home-based professional or for comfortably installing a member of your family.
Located in a peaceful area, this house offers you the best of both worlds!
Careful and luxurious finish:
- O'gees - Box ceilings - Moldings - Flawless floors (oak and walnut) - Oak staircase
- Garage 30 'x 40': can accommodate boat, snowmobile or motorized. - Finishing of the basement - Earthworks and turf