UNIQUE is the word to describe this EXCEPTIONAL property where everything has been thought out to the smallest detail. Breathtaking VIEW of Lake Deux Montagnes, contemporary ARCHITECTURE, REMARKABLE finish, high-end materials, land of more than 83,000 square feet or 7,710 square meters including 290 feet or 88 meters on the edge of the Lake.
Enhanced by panoramic views and complemented by luxurious architecture, this exquisite custom-built masterpiece of European elegance is unique.
The richness of design, materials, and execution is triumphant.
Welcome to 2, 2nd Avenue Lake Deux Montagnes
Archirtects: Évolution Architecture
8,384 square feet interior living space or 778 square meters
As soon as you enter, you will discover a sumptuous property, designed with the taste of beauty, quality of materials of construction unsurpassed, and a top-of-the-range finish.
From everywhere in the house, you can see the lake from its majestic fenestration allowing splendid daylight to enter.
Warm and inviting, this property will meet your biggest dreams that can finally come true.
Situated on 83,000 square feet or 7,710 square meters of land on the shores of Lake Deux Montagnes, with a concrete dock.
290 linear feet or 88 meters linear feet on the Lake
- Private portal
- Two (2) private access
- Paving-uni parking for more than fifty (50) cars
- Beautiful central drop in the parking
- Secondary garage of 3,367 square feet or 312 square meters with seven (7) garage doors
- Two garages for twenty (20) cars
- Infinity pool in front of the Lake with a 40 feet long or 3.7 meters long waterfall, dug and heated
- Spa area in front of the lake and its gas fireplace.
- Three (3) seasons terrace with retractable mosquito nets, outdoor kitchen, heated porcelain floor with integrated sensor
- Terrace on the 2nd floor in treck boards, slate tiles and synthetic grass golf quality, lighting, and perimeter of glass ramps.
- Home automation system controllable from all over the house and even remotely with its cellular
exterior works and redevelopment carried out in 2021
- new gateway access private dock Lake des Deux Montagnes
- the complete restoration of the large private concrete dock
- land completely raised on the riparian strip at the height of the new dike
- addition of a stone wall carefully deposited on compacted layers of sand of 45 centimeters
- new and superb landscaping
- new lawns natural and synthetic
- new irrigation system
- new complete fence - new and very neat paved plain with new sealant for both (2) gates
- new and very refined ambient and security lighting - new composite terrace near the weight room
- the complete restoration of the concrete of the pool
- the complete restoration of the pool terrace - the complete restoration of the pool catchment pool
- new pergolas
- new dog park
- new shed to protect and discreetly hide the three (3) heat pumps
CONTINUATION OF INCLUSIONS:
- Integrated audio system
- Home theater
- All built-in TVs
- Fully equipped outdoor BBQ summer kitchen
- In-ground pool water heater
- Heat pumps
- Four-hundred (400) amp generator
- All garage door openers
- Watering system irrigation of the property
- Forklift for cars in the large garage.
Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Rental appliances: Alarm system, Cupboard: Other -- Italian cabinets, Cupboard: Thermoplastic, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Water softener, Equipment available: Other -- Home automation system, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Sauna, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Other -- REM train sysem, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Other, Siding: Wood, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: Low (less than 6 feet), Parking: Outdoor x 60, Parking: Garage x 20, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Elastomer membrane, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, View: City, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4