This magnificent waterfront home borders the exclusive and highly desirable Lac Dufresne. The property features a 5 bdrm home that is situated on a beautiful private, flat lot boasting a large shed, an immense lakeside terrace and sweeping views down the lake. With stunning panoramic views and recent renovations, this exceptional property will be sold furnished. 75mins from MTL.
- First choice lot that is flat and private with 120 ft of shoreline and sandy beach
- Waterfront is easily accessible
- Sweeping vistas down the lake with brilliant Southern exposure
- Large lake side shed for easy and convenient storage
- Oversized lake side terrace and large boat dock
- Exterior fire pit area
- Stunning mature trees and beautiful mature cedar hedges ensure maximum privacy
- Vast exterior terrace with panoramic lake view
- Property is easily accessible from the Autoroute 329 in all seasons
- Well designed home with 5 large bedrooms and spacious entertaining areas, perfect for large families or families who enjoy entertaining
- Recently renovated kitchen with large center island, granite counters, ambient lighting and plenty of storage
- Lovely spacious dining room with panoramic lake views and access to the exterior terrace
- Warm and inviting living room with modern wood burning fireplace and views of the lake
- Naturally illuminated and bright interior, on all three levels of the home
- Large master bedroom with lake views
- 2 full bathrooms
- Garden level has large mudroom with integrated storage, games room, family room and small work shop
Although the lake is motorized the lake regulations ensure peace and a tranquil atmosphere by enforcing motor sports to designated times throughout the day (14h00-17h00).
1h 15 mins from Montreal, 10 mins from Saint Donat, 15 mins from Ste-Agathe and 30 mins from Mont-Tremblant.
Distinctive features: Water front, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Not Paved, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Lake water, Heating energy: Electricity, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Stone, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Siding: Stone, Siding: Stucco, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Seperate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 4, Sewage system: Other -- Ecoflo, Sewage system: Biological filter, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, Zoning: Residential