73 acres near Lac des Sables.Located in the Cedar Hills enclave,comprises of 7 parcels zoned for multi- or single family development.The forested landscape & elevated vantage point will make for a gorgeous site for condos,townhouses or alpine family estates.Located on the south-west & north-east face of mountain fronting Rabiner Bay & HIGHWAY 17.
- Residents will get year-round access to the abundance of activities and natural wonders that surround them.
- Access to the Lake from Rabiner Bay just below the site is to be provided by two private boat ramp for residents.
- The Laurentians are a celebrated destination for visitors from Canadians and Americans alike.
- Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts provides 150 years of infrastucture and creature comforts amidst a natural paradise.
- Whether your vision extends to an incredible property for your family and friends, or a luxurious and distinctive destination for vacationers, this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
- Access to a sport complex: Tennis and swimming pool.
- Country living yet minutes from stores, hospital, skiing, golf, etc.
- The configuration of the land is sloped and irregular in shape.
- No services are installed nor operational.
- The topography of the site is sloped and wooded.
- Of the (7) seven land parcels, (3) slivers of land are situated along Highway 117. These parcels are zoned commercial and are not part of the residential development.
- Aggregate Land Area = 3,163,382 sq.ft
- Commercial land along Highway 117 = 67,425 sq.ft
- The town is characterized by its history and tradition of B&Bs, Inns, hotels and spas. As a growing municipality, it has a developing service area that includes a new Walmart, Super 8 and Jean Coutu, among others, strategically paced on the edge of the town so as to not affect its village atmosphere.
- The site is perched overlooking Rabiner Bay (part of Lac des Sables). The site development will have notarized access to the Rabiner Bay where there are (2) boat launches. The highest peak of the site is approximately 460 ft and gradually slopes down. On the opposite side, the site slopes downward to Highway 117, directly in front of Mont Castor.
- The site is governed by zoning regulation no. 150 and is designated as VC-303 and Hb-320. The current permits construction of row housing with a minimum of (20) dwellings per structure: and single family dwellings on land parcels of a minimum of 5,000 meters or 53,820 square feet. The building height maximum is (2) storeys.
Water supply: Other -- Not done, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Sewage system: Other -- Not done, Distinctive features: Wooded, Topography: Sloped, Zoning: Residential