*** CONSTRUCTION 2021 *** Impeccable and elegant property located in the sought after area of Sommet de la Marquise. Built just a few months ago, it offers you peace and comfort. Exemplary build quality; 3 bedrooms, large bright rooms, huge garden level, breathtaking view of the mountains.
Welcome to 463, Ch. De l'Héritage, a prestigious address where you await a turnkey residence ready to welcome your family.
- Entrance hall which opens onto the common living areas
- The high ceilings combined with the oversized windows add a lot of splendor to the property
- Refined and intelligently designed kitchen: quartz counters, large storage drawers, high-end appliances, double sink, stone backsplash
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and the living room. Garden doors give you access to a large sheltered wooden terrace, ideal for installing your summer kitchen.
- The master bedroom has a private bathroom with heated floors, a separate shower and a freestanding bath
- The garden level offers just as much quality. Its large surface area allows you several possibilities: games room, den, additional bedroom or a home theater.
- A space has been converted into an office, ideal for teleworking
FACTS TO NOTE
- High ceilings (living room + 12 feet) - High-end finish - Noble materials - Recessed lights - Possibility of arranging at least one additional bedroom on the ground floor - Office space for professional at home - All appliances are included - Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac - Contemporary high quality construction
** The landscaping will be done in the coming weeks except for the paving / asphalt in front of the garage **
Cupboard: Wood, Cupboard: Polyester, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Equipment available: Central heat pump, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Siding: Other, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Other, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Steep, Topography: Flat, Topography: Ravine, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, Quebec, H7P 5P2