- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Magnificent property designed according to the needs of a large family or for owners loving to receive. It combines country style and modern conveniences with impressive volume. At 8 km and 10 min. of the village of St-Sauveur, you will benefit from a generous nature and access to Lake of the Cats.
Request More Information
- Chantale Tardif
T: 514.287.7434 x121
- 2 Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning
- Basement - Finished
- Central Air
- Granite Counter
- Hardwood Floors
- Security System
- Walk Out Basement
- 32,292.00 ft2 / 2,999.93 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 2010
- $4,442 Taxes Municipal 2017
- $707 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water access, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Water softener, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Pool: Other, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Other, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Parking: Garage x 4, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Zoning: Residential
Magnificent prestigious property built in 2010 in a cul-de-sac, on a wooded lot of more than 32 000 square feet featuring a natural creek and access to Lake of Cats.
High-quality materials chosen with care. Perfect finish, luxurious decor. All ceilings, floors and wardrobes are covered with oiled red pine. Wood or ceramic floors for all rooms. Air conditioning on each floor.
- Large open area with a view of nature
- Wood fireplace covered with stones from the fields
- 10 foot high ceilings
- Games room (currently used for pool table)
- Lots of space to receive your guests at your reception
- Kitchen with maple cabinets, granite countertops and walk-in pantry
- 4 cozy bedrooms of good dimensions and enjoying a good luminosity and a beautiful view on the nature.
- Master bedroom, huge, offering a gas fireplace and an adjoining bathroom with clawfoot bathtub and separate shower.
- Entirely finished, huge open area flooded with natural light, with patio door
- Heated, double-width and attached garage with epoxy flooring good for life
- Veranda inviting to rest; the wild nature, the trees, everything leads to calm and serenity.
- Cabanon attached to the garage allowing you to store firewood and other objects
- Ample space for the installation of a swimming pool
- Gallery 48x12 treated pine, covered by a rigid roof covering a spa for 8 people
Architecture in itself is a jewel; exposed steel beams, tinted pine, great fenestration, in short, it only waits for you to enjoy!
Close to the bucolic village of St-Sauveur, schools and sporting activities (biking, skiing, hiking, etc.).
Why not switch the stress of the city for the calm of the nature?