- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Beautiful turnkey property in the prestigious Wilson Falls area and adjoining the river you will hear the gentle gurgling year round . intimate courtyard , one of the neighbors is the regional park. Only a few steps and you are surrounded by nature , with bike path.
Request More Information
- Chantale Tardif
- 2,454.20 m2 / 26,417.65 ft2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1993
- $5,848 Taxes Municipal 2017
- $1,989 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water access, Distinctive features: Water front, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Other, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Other, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Sauna, Equipment available: Alarm system, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Other, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Aggregate, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Seperate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
Outdoor enthusiasts will fall in love with this property enjoys an exceptional location, right next to the Regional Park of North River (hiking trails, cross country skiing, cycling) and only 5 minutes from St-Jérôme, shops and highway 15.
*** GROUND FLOOR ***
- Ceilings 10 feet, large bright rooms, multiple views of the river - Quality materials, including beautiful wood floors in herringbone design - Beautiful western cedar library, built wall to wall in the FAMILY ROOM - Fireplace wood double face between ROOM and DINING ROOM - DINETTE to terrace - KITCHEN with lots of storage (large pantry walk-in) quartz countertop (summer 2016), island, niche small appliances - LAUNDRY ROOM with counter, cupboards, sink and laundry chute
*** 2ND FLOOR ***
- MASTER BEDROOM with its own bathroom, large walk-in closet and balcony overlooking the river - MASTER BATHROOM with bath up with a river view, very large steam shower ceramic, 2 sinks - Other 2 BEDROOMS beautiful dimensions - Mezzanine converted into boudoir
*** BASEMENT ***
- Semi-closed section converted into gymnasium - King dream workshop for handyman, with exit to the garage - Ceramic BATHROOM and cedar SAUNA - 4E great BEDROOM - COLD ROOM or wine cellar, concrete
*** EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION ***
- Furnace geothermal heating system changed in 2011 - Large terrace on 2 levels, painted in September 2016 - Basin and fountain, outdoor fireplace, terrace planned for SPA - Automatic watering system front and rear, with its own well. - ALARM SYSTEM: 5 detectors in strategic places and connected to the control panel allows the automatic water shutoff in case of water damage. - Very large double garage with storage space in front of cars.