Splendid prestigious residence located on a private island in Lake Echo. A unique lifestyle! Where the words tranquility, charming & soothing take on all their meaning. This completely renovated property offers more than just a place to live. This magnificent home offers you a 360 degree view of the lake.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- A dock to dock the motor boat located less than 3 minutes from the main residence
- As soon as you have taken your place in the rowboat you will be enchanted by the beauties of Mother Nature which offer a breathtaking spectacle in all seasons
WELCOME TO YOUR PRIVATE ISLAND!
- Single storey renovated up to date with high-end materials
- Cathedral ceiling 16 feet high
- The abundant and oversized fenestration combined with the height of the ceilings allow an exceptional luminosity throughout the day
- Living room equipped with a slow combustion fireplace
- Country-style kitchen offering all the space you need for your comfort: central island that can be used as a lunch counter, high-end appliances, backsplash, double sink, vinyl floor for easy maintenance
- Breathtaking master's quarter; integrated wall storage (built-in) offering plenty of storage, generous dimensions, en-suite bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bath
- Superb panoramic view
- Turnkey, no renovation necessary
FACTS TO NOTE
- Visible beams - Country decor - Turnkey - Oak and cherry wood floors - Luxurious bathroom - Bright rooms - Large living spaces - Lots of storage - Completely rebuilt in the 1990s
- A path allows you to go around the island while staying at home!
- Several places equipped to admire the view of the water: outdoor fireplace, resting area with chairs
- Mature trees, shrubs & flowers dot the land
- Impeccable and meticulously maintained landscaping
Located 7 minutes from Route 117 and 10 minutes from Highway 15.
This high-end residence offers you the quality of life that everyone dreams of
Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Not Paved, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Other, Water supply: Ground-level well, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Wall-mounted air conditioning, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: Wood, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Foundation: Concrete block, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: No basement, Parking: Outdoor x 5, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Other, Roofing: Elastomer membrane, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, Quebec, H7P 5P2