Remarkable panoramic views! Beautifully designed custom home boasting superior quality construction. Featuring cathedral ceilings, gourmet kitchen, 2 home offices, sumptuous master bedroom suite with fireplace, private balcony and more. Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac offering prestige, privacy and tranquility. Recreational trails accessible from the property. 40 min commute to MTL.
- First choice, intimate lot offering privacy and an incredible panoramic view with breathtaking sunsets.
- Meticulously planned and designed with impeccable taste, many special features can be appreciated throughout the home.
- Custom, well planned kitchen featuring massive 2” concrete counter tops, custom cherry shaker cabinets, large center island and 9ft ceilings.
- Stunning sun-drenched living room with 26ft cathedral ceilings, 2-storey fireplace and sweeping vistas.
- Master bedroom suite offers private balcony, fireplace, luxurious ensuite bathroom (heated flooring) and spacious walk-in closet.
- 2nd upper level bedroom offers an incredible view and an ensuite bathroom (heated flooring).
- 2 spacious home offices, one on the main floor and the second on the upper level.
- Walk-out basement offers the 3rd bedroom with full bathroom (+ laundry), cozy living room with fireplace, wine cellar, workshop and mechanical room.
- Exotic jatoba hardwood flooring. All doors and mouldings are solid wood.
- Recreational trails accessible from the property which can be enjoyed in every season.
- Attached double garage with 11ft ceilings.
- Perfectly situated with only 2 minutes from Autoroute 15, 8 minutes from Mont-Saint-Sauveur and 10 minutes from Saint-Sauveur village (restaurants, activities and shopping).
- Exactly half way between Montréal and Mont-Tremblant (40 minutes each way)
- Very quiet neighbourhood ensuring peace and quiet
- Spectacular views year-round with breathtaking sunsets
- Mature naturalized landscape filled with gorgeous perennials
- 3 fireplaces, 2 of which are slow burning wood that can heat the entire house in case of a power outage
- 2 furnaces, system ready to accommodate air conditioning (thermo-pumps required)
Features and upgrades:
- Double insulation (insulated with 2" foam everywhere on top of regular isolation)
- The pump in the well was replaced in 2018
- The septic system tank was replaced in 2018 and the septic system was updated in 2018
- A pumping station and alarm was added to the septic system in 2018
- The electrical post was replaced as well as the electric wiring to the house in 2018
- Both tops of the chimney boxes were redone, one in 2019 and one in 2021
- Brand new paving of the driveway in 2021
- 600 foot deep artesian well
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
2237 Chemin du Village
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, J8E 1E9