Immaculate custom home. Luxury abounds in this sprawling estate replete with meticulous detailing and craftmanship throughout. Truly spectacular, boasting a warm, inviting interior, spacious entertaining areas, 1,500 bottle wine cellar, 10-car garage and more. The exterior is a true private oasis featuring enchanted gardens, 60’ crystal waterfalls, a spectacular rotunda, a heated pool and a beautiful stone fireplace, all offering absolute privacy. Ideally located only 45 mins to Montreal and 3 minutes to the heart of Saint-Sauveur.
An extraordinary estate offering an exceptional lifestyle!
- Nestled on the mountain side, overlooking the ski slopes of Saint-Sauveur.
- Completely private with an intimate atmosphere, surrounded by vibrant, lush perennial gardens (20 years in the making).
- A classic French roof top garden offering spectacular mountain and sunset views.
- 5 captivating 60 ft crystal waterfalls that flow into a beautiful pond. Enjoy the sound of the falls under the majestic rotunda, which is a magical, one of a kind setting.
- Vast and spacious greenhouse with irrigation system and adjacent workshop with powder room.
- Stunning heated pool with pergola, gazebo and exterior stone fireplace. Excellent for entertaining with easy access to the interior bar and opulent entertaining room.
- 10-car garage with heated exterior driveway, ideal for car collectors.
- Constructed and designed with meticulous care and extraordinary craftmanship.
- Spacious entrance way with cathedral ceilings, large closet and powder room.
- Two distinct intimate living rooms with a beautiful double-faced stone fireplace and lovely views.
- Gourmet kitchen with professional grade appliances and granite countertops.
- Charming dining room with cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and access to the terrace.
- Spacious home gym, bright with beautiful views (could easily be converted into another type of living space, if desired).
- Beautiful master bedroom suite with cathedral ceilings, large closets and ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, one with a private ensuite bathroom.
- Imposing family room (or entertainment room) located on the garden level with access to the pool. Featuring high ceilings, fully equipped wet bar, custom cabinetry and sound system.
- Custom 1,500 bottle wine cellar boasting extraordinary detailing and design. Crafted by Richard Vallade from Creation avantage.
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
2237 Chemin du Village
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, J8E 1E9