LA VILLA TOSCANA
Tranquil and private - just 45 minutes away from downtown Montreal, you will find this incredible one-of-a-kind estate.
Built by the current owner , his authentic Tuscan-style residence takes full advantage of breathtaking amphitheater vistas of the surrounding hills & the Lake Cook.
Superb property unique for its architecture and meticulous details.
The interiors have been conceived and decorated with original materials imported from Tuscany including furniture, antique light fixtures and even the curtains .
With handcrafted and painted ceramics, embellished furniture and wall paintings representing Tuscan panoramas, the world renowned artist and ceramist takes us on a journey to the North of Italy.
Magnificent outdoor spaces comprise several terraces, sunbathing areas all surrounded by beautiful gardens with pond .
This splendid property also benefits from inter-generational or guest accommodation; 5 bedrooms, 3 + 1 bathrooms, garage, paved-stone entrance, wine cellar and a designated tasting room.
Walk to the lake and the beach.
Next to the ski centers, golf, spa, aerobic corridor and so much more.
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance hall with wardrobe and walk-in closet
- Ergonomic kitchen, natural stone counter and island
- Intimate lounge or boudoir
- Dining area overlooking the gazebo and balcony.
- Wood oven for your own bread or pizza.
- Dining room with an exceptional view on the lake
- Circular living room in half for a living room and office or artist's studio.
- Master bedroom
- Dining room and living room with patio door
- Bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with separate balcony for breathtaking views
- Walk-in equipped with 2 mezzanines for storage or kid's beds
- Ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet and bidet adjoining another bedroom
- 3 rooms
- 1 Office
- Garage covered with ceramic
- Wooden workshop with door leading to the backyard
- 2 Creative workshops with double sink and patio door overlooking the courtyard
- Wine cellar
- Tasting room
Distinctive features: Water access, Driveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Entry phone, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Other -- Bread oven, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Distinctive features: Intergeneration, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Siding: Other -- Acrylic, Siding: Concrete stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Seperate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Other -- Ecoflo, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Roofing: Tin, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential