La Minerve, Québec
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Beaver Lake, navigable, large private land of +/- 3 acres, built in 2004, immaculate, 2 fireplaces, very large windows offering a beautiful natural light, 2 large verandas + gallery with lake view, open concept on the ground floor for more conviviality, very large family leading to the porch, also offering a murhpy bed! Worth the visit.
Request More Information
- Rachelle Demers
- 1,900 ft2 / 176.51 m2 - Living space
- 127,379.00 ft2 / 11,833.51 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 2004
- $2,890 Taxes Municipal 2017
- $376 Taxes School 2017
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Other -- 240 ft, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Propane, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Other -- Built in speakers, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Distinctive features: Other -- very private and quiet, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Siding: Other -- CanExel, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Other -- Garden level, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Sewage system: Other -- Ecoflo 750 gallons, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Hung, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
- waterfront at Beaver Lake - navigable lake (motor boats accepted) - favorable winds for sailing - ideal for fishing - 322 feet of frontage on the lake - very large private lot of 11,838 sq. mt. (2.93 acres or 127,379 sq. ft.) - large shed (value approx. $15,000) - in an enchanting environment - surrounded by Parc Papineau-Labelle - the lake has an area of +/- 7 miles - also access to Lake Minerve - multiple mountain bike, ATV and snowmobiles trails - 45 minutes from the ski slopes and all the activities of Mont-Tremblant (Ironman, Blues Festival, Rythmes Tremblant and more!) - several activities are offered throughout the year by the municipality - 15 minutes from the property, in the Village of La Minerve, you will find: grocery store, bakery, hardware store, restaurant, gas station, ball field, tennis, library ...
Space, pure air, tranquility and more are all waiting for you whether you are inside or outside the property!
The property offers a large balcony with a canvas shelter and mosquito net, overlooking the lake.
A second outdoor area is under the main balcony (closed with mosquito nets).
Also, a veranda 4 seasons is located on the ground floor, also overlooking the lake and communicate with the dining room and kitchen.
Discover this beautiful paradise, relax and reconnect with nature and much more!
The Papineau-Labelle Wildlife Reserve offers (Accueil Gagnon is at 20 minutes from the property):
- nordic Ski - dog sledges - snowshoes - small game hunting - deer, moose, black bear hunting - fishing, canoe - hiking - wildlife observation - berry picking in the forest - boating activities - and more
A visit will convince you.