Magnificent 15-acre riverfront estate. In impeccable condition, this 4 bdrm home was constructed with high quality materials and is exquisitely designed with taste. Situated only steps away from the P’tit train du Nord and minutes from all services, hospital, etc. and 1 hr from MTL. Lake access to lac Manitou.
- Gated entrance and long private driveway, recently asphalted.
- Very private atmosphere surrounding a lush natural setting
- Professional landscaping with abundant fragrant flower beds, mature trees, natural stone walkway and ambient exterior lighting.
- Private recreational trails throughout the property which are ideal for walking or snowshoeing in the winter.
- Generous shoreline on the river boasting a beautiful mountain vista.
- Exceptional curb appeal with a quaint covered balcony.
- Large storage shed and chicken coup.
- Detached double 2-story garage with attached carport. 2nd level with gym and storage room.
- The P'tit train du Nord is only steps away from the property.
- Vast terrace, which overlooks the passing river and mountain landscape.
- A new fence was installed along the road which is ideal if you have pets.
- As a resident of Ivry-sur-le-lac you have access to lac Manitou and the right to use your motorboat.
- Entrance hall is very warm and welcoming.
- A large walk-in closet at the entrance, very useful and practical.
- The main floor is spacious and well designed offering a large gourmet kitchen with massive island, double fridge and quality fixtures.
- The dining room is naturally illuminated with beautiful views of the mountains and river.
- A large double-faced fireplace is visible from the kitchen and living room.
- Abundant fenestration with high quality windows, hardwood flooring, exposed beams and 17ft cathedral ceilings.
- The second floor is dedicated to the luxurious master bedroom suite which includes a beautiful large bedroom, full bathroom and separate office/mezzanine.
- The garden level has three bright and spacious bedrooms, full bathroom, family room and extra storage.
- Spacious utility room with an exterior entrance, storage space and large dog washing station.
RECENT UPGRADES 2018-2021
- Gated entrance, wrought iron gate was recently installed.
- Driveway was recently redone with recycled asphalt.
- New generator (Generac 22,000 Kilowatts).
- The entire house was painted.
- New custom laundry room.
- New flooring on the lower level (12mm commercial-grade H20 Danube laminate).
- New dog wash station.
- Completely renovated lower level bathroom and added heated flooring.
- Garden upgrades and improvements include the planting of apple trees, maple trees, pine trees and many perennials.
- New granite stone step and railing as well as stone work surrounding the house.
- Updated light fixtures and all new window coverings.
- New propane tank (owned).
- Fencing was installed along the road.
- New water heater 2020.
Carport: Attached, Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Water front -- River, Driveway: Double width or more, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Water softener, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Wood burning stove, Garage: Heated, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Daycare centre, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Other, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Carport x 2, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
2237 Chemin du Village
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, J8E 1E9